Reviews for Spiraling Downward
cassy1994 chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
Yay he found a job!
cassy1994 chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
I can't believe that, the darn war getting in the way of life, its just not fair
Rye Winston chapter 26 . 11/24/2012
YES! TWO CHAPTERS WITHIN A FEW DAYS! I loved them! Please don't forget about it again!
krista chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
i never knew johnny would keep a secret gf from the gang
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
poor johnny :(
2018BookWorm2018 chapter 25 . 11/23/2012
I love your story it has all I enjoy about it! Hey since your are a more known writer could you give a shout out to my story that is out called all is fair in love and war, I would greatly appreciate that. Many when you post your next chapter;)
RandomGreaser chapter 24 . 3/29/2012
NO NO NO NO NOT DARRY! he has ponyboy and sodapop to look after. omg update soon. no no no darry...
Rye Winston chapter 24 . 1/25/2012
Don't feel depressed!

It was a fast chapter yes, but it was still okay.

I can't believe it was Darry who was drafted... I thought for sure it'd be soda (because he usually always goes) or Ponyboy... I know it's stupid I thought pony was...

I cant believe it's darry :( just when I was starting to like his character :S

Update soon please!

Btw, this isn't a flame :D a long friendly review. I've been doing my best to leave long ones
cassy1994 chapter 24 . 1/14/2012
ahhh I don't want darry drafted! I don't want anyone drafted! Wahhhh... Sorry I just don't want darry or anyone else drafted
togssg16 chapter 23 . 12/20/2011
AWESOME!

You aren't using commas ENTIRELY correctly (sorry! But that bugs me) and it would be he, someone, somebody, and I instead of him. Just wanted to point those things out. Sorry,

But all in all, I give it an 10 out of 10. Please update!
cassy1994 chapter 23 . 12/1/2011
omgosh I know this sounds incredibly selfish but more please!
Abby chapter 23 . 11/29/2011
I lost interest. Sorry. Spice up it up, possibly?

Improve your writing.
Mr Jay H. Creed chapter 22 . 11/23/2011
Hey, this is J. First let me say that I really appreciate the nice things that you said on my song fic. Thank you. You make me happy. Next I want to say that I really like your story and I can't wait to read more of it. Oh, and yes, Michael Jackson is awesome.
My Dead Account chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
Haha. My names Brittany, and i'd do anything to get a shot at Johnny. ;) though...maybe not so pushy. :)
cassy1994 chapter 22 . 10/21/2011
omgosh you updated! I can't wait to read more!