Reviews for The Green Eyed Beast
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was really good! I'm also curious as to know what Sasuke would look like when he is 27!
HasiVA chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Lol! Naruto, you're so clueless! Sasuke, you sneaky bastard!

That was extremely short (compared to what I've read so far) but it was so sexy Sasuke! XD
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Whoa. Sasuke's so badass.

I liked it and keep writing!:)
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh my god! This was so funny :) I'm kinda sad it wasn't longer but it was still awesome! Also you should continue As The World Falls Down because it sounds really good :D
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
buahahahhahhaha bow chika bow wow hehehhehe great job
SuilsSaifir chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
HAHAHAAH *yes that is intentional*

Love ABSOLUTELY LOVE the last line

So very #fanficdom Sasuke, masculine smugness and slightly British in amusement. Very nice ;)

pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
link to the doujin please!

Oh and I feel the same way about narusaku. I'm absolutely loyal to SasuSaku actually.

this was great, glad it is explained that Sakura was actually thinking of Sasuke
Sam-AKA-SakuxSasuLover chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Lmao that was so funny! XD Love it!

Ifulna chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Very nice. I kinda wondered if this was gonna be like all the other sasu/saku fics i've read recently... HOWEVER... it wasn't. Which is a good thing, it had its own flavor though it carried the character's personalties realistically. I could just see sasuke snatching sakura up right in front of Naruto lol...

To be honest I'm only so-so about nar/saku, i think i'd prefer him with hinata and let sasuke have cotton-candy chick. lol

A couple things you might want to edit:

grip on is katana. his katana

does seemed quite taken does seem

what Sasuke would like 10 years from- what sasuke would look like

what the he'll are what the hell

just long enough to slid his hands through long enough to slide

okay enough of that, just miner things I pick up on cuz I'm ocd. I'm always glad when someone points them out in my stories so I can fix them.

Heh heh, I can just see Sasuke's face when Tsunade asked him if it was worth it haha. priceless.

Anyways, nice one shot, thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it.

PS: if you like hurt/comfort/action naruto-fic feel free to check out my 2-story series Healing Hurt and the sequel Redeeming Repetition (fair warning both are rated m) I'm trying to get reviews to improve my writing style :)