Reviews for One Hazy Night
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 2/19
Really good. I loved every word. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Mickey
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 2/11
Awww, sweet ending for the two of them. It was funny that he replaced that ring of hers. It really bothered him the first time he saw it and I guess it kept bothering him. They are sweet together. I liked that she told him her true feelings and asked him to move in and finally have their marriage. I was sad that you didn't quite get him to that place of love. She did say that he wouldn't have done the ring change if he didn't feel the feelings, so I guess that meant he was there. He just couldn't say the words yet. I see them happy together in their future.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 2/11
That went so much better than I imagined it would. Ed Sr. had me worried but, in this he was nothing but kind and wonderful to her. Thankfully. It was nice that they went to get all the groceries and she went ahead and started making everything up. I think Elizabeth and Esme were quite happy about that, and impressed. It was kind of sweet that they made love for the first time in his childhood bed. I'm sad that they have to be apart for months. Isn't it summertime? Can't he go stay with her while she packs everything up? She start school in the late summer or early fall. Perhaps his job is starting right away and that is why he couldn't go home with his wife? Meh, it'll all be answered in the next and last chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 2/11
I was wondering the time frame. Thank you for filling that in, in this chapter. So, it's been a little over a month she they'd married. They've graduated. He has a job lined up in Chicago. And, she secured her graduate school in Chicago, as well. His parents didn't take that news very well, yet they seemed calmer, once they finished their evening together. Even more calmer, when they left him in their Winnebago and his possessions. He's now met her parents and Renee seems okay with Edward. Charlie not so much. I really like that she is moving there and that she had started that before they'd met in Vegas. Her solidifying that decision knowing Edward will be there, was very good. I think these two are going to make it after all.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 2/11
Definite progress. Love them getting to know one another. I hope he hasn't been with any other women, during this discovery process. I was wondering earlier in the chapter if he had told his. Then saw that she told hers. I am surprised she told her parents. Glad that he has decided to fly out to watch her graduate. That is a rather huge step for him.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 2/11
He is a red-hot mess. She seems to be holding it together for the both of them. There is so much unreconciled.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 2/11
Well there you have it. She found herself and started acting herself. I do love a feisty and strong Bella. Hopefully, she can get him to come around and want to stay married. Although, it would be in name only, as they live away from each other in different cities.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 2/11
Well, I'm glad they have the photo's and that he could see there wasn't an ounce of hesitation on his part at the wedding.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 2/11
Well, I am glad he came back to face this head on. It was good that Rose left to let them talk, even if she seemed hesitant. I'm very happy that Edward went after Bella into that bathroom and is currently holding her, while she cries.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 2/11
Well, at least Emmett and Rose remember what happened enough to fill Edward in. I'm sad that Edward seems to be so against it all, when he really liked her before meeting her, then really hit it off when they did meet. Although, it is very realistic to wake up married and be cranky about it.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/11
Oh good, she remembers more than he does. I am actually kind of relieved for them, that they didn't have sex. Because you really want to remember your first time, with the person you are married to, lol. It was cute that they actually ran from the room screaming in delight that they were getting married. Very fun visual.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/11
I love this beginning. At least you have them liking each other, before they drunkenly got married. I've read some where they didn't even know each other. Or, they hated each other. Yet still woke up married to each other in a bed in Vegas. Great start.
Sassyvampmama chapter 11 . 2/4
So sweet. Thanks for sharing
kelley turner chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
White more pleas and thank u so mush
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
Beautiful story , not complicated we need a sequel