Reviews for Is it too late?
RayNicole chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Noooooo, I don't like where you left this :(

I think Albus would lie to protect her from it being his own child. So he informed her it was Denis's child. Hope you can continue this one day.
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
This. ROCKED. MY. SOX. OFF.
Saeshmea chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
This was nice, even if Minerva and Dumbledore doesn't end up together... I wasn't expecting that end... Hope you write more soon
SylvaDragon chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Great chapter, I look forward to seeing what happens next. I don't think Denis will harm Albus, unless Albus feels guilty and lets him.
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I like this chapter, though it was short. I'm afraid for Denis though, since I'm worried that he will be killed by Dumbledore. For some unknown reason, in this story, I don't quite like Dumbledore, which is totally opposite of what I feel for him in the books. Thanks for updating.
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
That was a great chapter, and I can't help being delighted that Minerva loves him too, for I didn't think she did. It was so sweet and cute, and well I wish Albus had told her sooner.

Oh interesting ending !
minervathefeline chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Ooh how exciting! Nice (read: evil) cliffie, I can't wait to read more ;)

MtF
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Poor Albus having to walk Minerva down the aisle, I wish he hadn't lied to her. Great chapter.
minervathefeline chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
The plot thickens, it seems. Interesting development, though I would question both Albus and Minerva's lack of morals. Ah well, you're the author. I look forward to more :)

MtF
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
does her husband die that day and albus ends up adopting the kid or kids?
lady vonne chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Very interesting! It's unique nowadays to see someone ship Dumbledore and McGonagall, seeing as how everyone now knows Dumbledore is gay. Still, I think you made a really captivating pair here because, before this was known, I was rooting for Dumbledore and McGonagall to get together, too. They have a sort of... connection. Perhaps it's spiritual. But, either way, they're both extremely wise beyond their (old) age, aren't they? :)

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only three so far, and they're M, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Lovely. NOW MORE,MORE, MORE!