Reviews for Secrets
sfsf chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I really do love a good spock/bones story. its my guilty pleasure if you like...
GraceTheNerdyGirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
one word: perfect
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Aww...I like this :)
NerdAndProudForever chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I am spending my entire day reading fanfiction!
And OHMYGOD this fic is so adorable! I love the way you're portrayed the characters , exactly like they are! You've managed to capture their behaviorisms really awesomely!

Job well done!

I loved it! Thank you so much for writing this! Update soon! :D

Live long and prosper.
*Vulcan salute*
EdgeofDarkness chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Damn, and I had my money on Uhura being the one who wasn't surprised. Or Chekov. ...Mainly because he hadn't been mentioned yet. XD Oh, this was wonderful, had me giggling randomly from start to end-and even as I'm writing this. *le sigh* nice little read before bed...psh, who am I kidding? I'm not gonna sleep. XD
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
this is too cute.
Contort chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Favorite. Pairing. Ever.

Thank you. This pairing is like candy, and you have just given me a fix. XD Enabler.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
awww! Very cute, I loved the last one...and now I have this mental picture of Jim jumping up and down like a five year old and screaming "EWWW" when he finds out. Great job!
spones lover chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
*gasp* This is awesome, I love this fic terribly. I especially liked Chapel and Jim's reactions, since they're both familiar with Bones and Spock, and they got it all wrong all along XD And Spock's grandma is cool. It's such a joy finding you writing some Spones since trying to search for well-written fics of this pairing is kind of a tall order :/ You obviously need to write more of them since you do it so well *cackles*

Thanks so much for this marvelous fic. Can I have some more, please? 8D
Doni chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
The last one was sweet and the one with Jim was flippin' hilarious. Nicely done as always. Unfortunately, I think I've concluded my comment stalking for now. I look forward to more of your work.
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Aw... I'm a spirk fan all the way but spones- when written well- can also be good.. and these were adorable. Great story _
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Spones, or McSpock, whatever you call it, I have to admit it does feel like a guilty pleasure. Like I'm cheating on my OTP. But that's okay. They'll forgive me. This was good! Christine was amazing. I totally agreed with her having the hypo ready if Bones didn't fuss at Spock. And then what she heard? Well I'd be dumbfounded too! Rand was sweet. I'm glad she left the cleaning sign on the door. T'Rama is awesome. I'm glad she doesn't judge, and seems ready to accept Leonard into the family. Scotty ... oh, Scotty cracked me up! This one was my favorite. Going from considering funeral wear to considering whether Uhura is single now. Way to go, Scotty! Jim was interesting. You figure he's (usually) best friends with those two, he would have caught it sooner. But he caught it now! And ending with Spock, not being surprised in the least. What an awesome story. Thanks so much!
VeeDub chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh, I LOVE this. Best line, IMO, was this one: "And more than that, Spock let him."

I'm glad you're out there writing Spock/Bones fic because we definitely need more of it.

So hop to it, Matt! You've got a niche to fill.
DammitJim chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
So sweet!
setphaserstosass chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
yay for scones! It's so hard to write scones well, but you did magnificently.