Reviews for Time enough to be with you
AngelGemma chapter 54 . 7/21
Oh. My. GOD. 54 freaking chapters! 54! I've read 54 chapters only to find out it's not finished.?! WHY!? How could you do this.?! Please, Please, PLEASE. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! PLEASE!
Rei chapter 54 . 2/19
Please please dont give up on the story its really good! _
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I reading this story and it goooood did you stop...you dai or samething
Supercoolgirl chapter 54 . 2/14/2015
Why didn't you finish it. What happens to Vegeta and Bulma. This was the best fan fic I have ever read and you didn't even finish it. I was hoping this would be the first super long fan fic that someone actually finished, but I guess I was wrong. The story was amazing I just wished you had finished it.
Mars chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Bulma? 21 years old? She was closer to 30 at this point!
Proud Saiyan Warrior chapter 54 . 9/7/2014
Omg I just found this and read all of what you have! It's excellent, it sucks so bad seeing that it was last updated in 2003, cause you most likely have forgotten all about it :( You have a real talent, I wish I got to read the end of this because you've literally put me in tears :(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Eu achei sua fanfiction uma das melhores que eu ja li, espero que voce continue estou muito curiosa para saber o que acontece bjs ate mais
felixng2013 chapter 39 . 10/12/2013
I doubt even Yamcha did things as terrible as that and Bulma would never be in such an abusive relationship. A bit overdramatic though I hate that scrub Yamcha.
felixng2013 chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Lol Yamcha deserved this kind of treatment. Stupid Chi-Chi.
deddie123 chapter 53 . 9/12/2013
This is a great story really good I hope you will be able to finish it. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 54 . 9/11/2013
NOOOOOO! It can't be! Tarble (is it even him?!) Sweet gentle Tarble become so cruel! NOOO!
HISTORY83 chapter 54 . 5/3/2013
Je trouve votre histoire vraiment pationnante et j'attends le prochain chapitre avec impatience !
S'il vous plait veuillez mettre à jour , j'aimerais lire la suite :-):-)

HISTORY 83
Jenn chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I truly hope you will finish this story! I am hooked and am dying to know the outcome )
Great work!
Best wishes,
Jenn
TankxxGirl chapter 39 . 10/11/2012
Chi Chi you are definitely the ox king's daughter. Amazing!
rychefan chapter 54 . 9/23/2012
wow what an aesome story your a great write i hope one day you will finish this