Reviews for To the IceCream Mobile!
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Lol. As if there's ever an 'if' when it comes to Batman!
GhostLucy chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Well that was an epic fail wally
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Hahahahaha! They are so screwed!
Kaien Brief chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I could so see this happening
Penny ToughGirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! *falls on floor laughing histerically* You, my friend, are a master of comedy!:) Meet your new fan - me! Robin, Wally, there's a lesson to be learned from this: When in doubt, ALWAYS listen to Kaldur;) Seriously, the guy's a born leader! He's kind, strong, commanding, not to mention INSANELY hot! Heh, I'll stop rambling now. Love this a lot!
DreamRabbit chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Illucida,

One of the very few things more satisfying than an ice cream on a warm summer day is a new story from you. So, when your newest story /features/ ice-cream? Hmmm! That's pretty hard to top!

And I have to say, this story was kind of like a sundae. You had a great idea, mixed it with brilliant and witty dialogue, perfect characterisation, and those little story touches you are a master of.

You put it all together, starting with an interesting and attention catching opening, building steadily to a truly hysterical ending, making it into a complete, yet, concise, and more importantly, truly delightful story. And the epilogue? Well, I guess that must be the sprinkles on top! The end result? Just. Perfect!

It's /always/ a delight to see a new story from you, and this was no exception! I'm already looking forward to your next! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. :)

… Now, I wonder if there is any ice-cream in the freezer... ;)

DreamR
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Nice! That was awsomely wierd. And funny.
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
"Robin, to the Ice-Cream Mobile!"

*cracks up and dies* Oh man... *wipes away a tear* That had me giggling so hard I thought I was gonna wet myself. Like, just that one line. For the love of all that is Batman, I SOOOOO want them to do this in the show... It'd be the best moment ever... Ah, that's so perfect. Totally wish I had thought of it. And Superboy has no clue what it is... So great... Nicely done. Few spelling errors here and there and maybe one or two grammatical things, but overall, not bad. And the funny-factor makes up for anything else. Great job. Very funny.

Sky
shesXsuperXfreaky chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
haha love the "extra" xD
McRae 2lazy2login chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This totally made my day. Er, night. Love the humor and the random twist xD lol. and 90? SERIOUSLY? The temp reached 107 down here in MS today! Happy Harbor aint got nothin on us! :3
Adoglover5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
'Robin, to the Ice-Cream Mobile' made my Day :D

The best part I'm eatting a bowel yummy ice cream

Love it! Keep it up!
song six chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is really nice to read on a hot day.

Really it is! because normally I only search out Romance stories that go on and on forever, but a nice quick laugh made my whole afternoon! Thankyou for this!

I really love how Superboy could hear the ice cream truck from far away, I'm guess he'll Kid's new best friend for the rest of summer! hahaha! What really cracked me up is the extra you added, that was perfect.

- songsix
Celadon Catamount chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hahaha! Nice work. I do think you could have made it longer, it's a great premise. As a Texan, I sympathise with the heat issue. Write on! - Celadon Catamount :)
mahlia chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You know, the thermometer is sitting at about 99 right now where I live and this was the perfect story to take my mind off that, if that makes /any/ sense. :D

This was such a fun read! It only makes sense that Wally would be the instigator here, but they all have to suffer the consequences. While the entire story was stellar? My favorite part was, "Robin, to the Ice-Cream Mobile!"

Well done, my friend. Well. Done. :)
FreeTheChickens chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
As soon as I started reading this I started hearing the icecream truck that sometimes wanders my neighborhood. Creepy.