Reviews for Team Aid
comrad269 chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Rubius chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
This is just a repost of chapter 4 WTH
Adjuster chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
Ok what character between Naruto and Takashi is the main character because it looks it's Takashi I mean he has done most of the work on team 8 since it's formation while Naruto has done very little in this fic other than show that he is a more competent ninja and tell Takashi to wound the waterfall genin
Adjuster chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Ok so far it seems you have been favoring your OC a lot in this fic so far (which is understandable since he is your creation) but due to that it looks like Naruto will follow his canon progression just without shadow clones and this review was done on chapter 8(realistically 7 since you redid chapter 5 but didn't get rid of one of them)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
whys does hinata not releave the other team mate ?
EpicFail chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Yeah, fuck you.

First off, as this is a HAREM piece do NOT say it is NaruHina.

Secondly, we don't want, need or appreciate your stupid AUTHOR'S NOTES in the middle of every fucking sentence.

Thirdly, the OC sounds like an SI to me. I have no problems with SIs in general as even I wish I could do half the things done in Naruto. That being said, BE HONEST if you're gonna go the SI route.

Your EPIC FAILs have been noted.

EpicFail
DJX-DJX chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
Please please please please don't abandon team aid its a very good sorry please seriously please T_T
Drake chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
Dude your story is awesome.I just wanted to know when you were going to update?
Nameless Samurai chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I like it so far, and don't mind the people who are getting you down. They are just morons.
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Um, wtf? You put up the same chapter with a new title what's your game?
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
What the heck you're starting the next chapter with Haku waking Naruto up, what's going on here?
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Um, I don't know who all you're having Naruto be with other than Hinata, well I take that back, a female Kyubi makes sense to me and the word is Jinchuriki. I'm gonna assume Takaski will probably have either Fu, or Shion if not both. A second lover brings the suspicion of Naruto getting the Female Haku. Also perhaps you could make this story truly M rated by incorporating graphic violence an example would be during the Invasion Naruto channeling his chakra around his hand and turning his fingers into claws and ripping Oto Nin in half or cutting open the skin under their rib cage causing their intestines and stomach to fall to the ground etc. Takaski can do something similar and thrust his hand into his victims chest and rip out their heart and crush it killing his opponent instantly(Kinda jashinist I suppose).
Wyrtha chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
Glad to see a new chapter. Hmm ... interesting stuff here.
Jormungandr1994 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Hey umm would it be possible to add more detail to the story... Other than that it pretty good.
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
If I could make a suggestion for Naruto's harem, I have 3 girls in mind, I have more, but cant think of their names right now, the 3 girls are: Kin, Shizuka, and Karui. I'll let u know if I think of anyone else, so I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!