Reviews for All Along
guest chapter 1 . 3/31
It's great becuase there so many phinabellla stories and its great for a change i like to see stories like how other fireside girls are in love with phineas amd great story keep it up ;)
jai-kun chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
It appears you've had several positive reviews for this fic, so all I can do is add mine to the mix. Alas, I cannot be unique... oh well!

I liked this. I've often thought given the optimistic outlook of the series in general, there were things that were bound to be unrealistic. Phineas and Isabella, while not impossible, are one of those things. I personally think this is a refreshing change, just like Buford being not so bad, or Doofeschmirtz being a force for good in disguise as an evil scientist (I mean, he's so inept at evil, what if he's only "evil" for a certain reason..?) Isabella not being perfect for Phineas? Thought provoking. (I could see... Milly, was it? Also being a match for Phineas, having gone back for another Help thy Neighbor patch that one time... Of course, maybe she likes Ferb... frankly, you've convinced me she's a pretty good match for Buford, but that's neither here nor there...)

And really, if people are THAT messed up about this, they can think of it as a third dimension, where Isabella isn't very nice, and Phineas is a lot less confident.
storyman123123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
i don't really like reading over-the-top romance stories, if you know what i mean. but i like that you have a broader view on the possibilities between the characters. i've always thought adyson deserves more credit than she's given.
MassiveSinger chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I loved it! Phinyson is pretty cute and I think Adyson would make a good girlfriend. (I want Phineas to have a lifelong partner who will always be for him, not a girlfriend who only wants his looks.)
N1F3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love your absolute belief in the goodness of people, then again, it's perfectly accurate for the most part. Anyways, if anything, your belief that you'll only get flames probably wrote most of the opposite reviews, including this one.

Truly, it's nice to see non-canon pairings, personally, phineas/isabella excluded, I generally hate canon pairings, if only because they're almost always cliche, underdeveloped, or just badly done with a pairing that would just never work with the personalities portrayed, as well as fangirls fanfic authors/readers entirely ruining it for me.

Well, just wrote this to let you know, even if you get flames, don't get discouraged, it's nice to see an author that can actually think for themselves, and realize that experimentation is good, even with things that they themselves do not agree with. I find that fanfic as a whole usually gets a lower quality in their stories just because the authors are too afraid of writing for the sake of the story, instead of their own fantasies, and I really appreciate the fact that you are brave enough to do something out of the norm, and possibly make my view of humanity slightly less negative.

Great work.
BlueMoonBeliever chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
i really liked this story bravo
MissSalvatoreFletcher19 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
a much as i support phinbella...I LOVED THIS STORY

i think isabella may be too obsesed with phineas lol

I love Adyson and Katie also.

it was beautiful and romantic and i think phinea should be with someone who loves him, not who is obess with him. I love how you portay Isabella. I am working on a fan fic where me annd phineas are a couple. i also support Phineas/Adyson & Katie/Phineas

\\\anyway...Great Story!
Moi chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I really like this story! Tis very cute.
J. Gibs chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
While I am a huge fan of Phinabella, this story is exceptionally well-written. I look forward to seeing more of it, and I would like to suggest a plot idea: Phineas is suckered into a relationship with another girl, and Isabella does the same thing Adyson does.

All in all, you are one of the best writers I have ever seen on fanfiction.

WArmest regards,

J. Gibs.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Hi, i gotta say that this story is a little bit of mixed emotion because ive grown to want phineas and isabella to get together and portraying her as a stuck up little bitch is very dissapointing... But on the other hand id LOVE to see what you do with this phineas and addison pairing i might end up really liking it :) but can i suggest a new story to work on? You've heard of twilight right? Well i have always wondered what it would be like to see her choose jacob instead of edward thank you and have a good day :)

Sincerly yours,

Sabrina
ToldYaSo chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Wow. This is really impressive. I feel that this is a really, really accurate way of depicting what would happen if Phinabella went wrong, and I'd really like to see more backstory on that. Fortunately, you intend to do that. So YAY!

This is also the only fic pairing Phineas with a female character I've ever liked. Just so you know, that takes a LOT.
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
WOW! *insert dropping jaw* Now where do I start? I hate you? This was amazing? I don't know. Give me a minute*spend time calming down*

Okay so where can I start? Let's see I'll start with the pairing. Phineas and Adyson? I did not, NOT ever see that coming. You've literally just come up and knocked me over wih an entirely radical pairing. Now I would love to start ranting because I'm a diehard Phineas/Isabella fan and I'm a huge fan of Isabella but this start is so well written that it seems to taunt "Love Me and Hate Me" like a tango.(excuse the metaphor I've been spending to much time learning Ballroom dancing as of late) This story has literally wiped me out because I don't know where I can place this story in my mind. Honestly I'm speechless and really don't know what to say. It's so well written, but just entirely different.

No wonder you said this was controversial. :P

Great job and keep it up!

-Fidelis
Better a Freak Than A Fake chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
The boys name is ALWAYS first in couple names
Better a Freak Than A Fake chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
*chuckles a little* You know? This reminds me a lot of one of my stories called 'Oh For the Love of Phineas' but also different in a lot of ways. You should check it out.
MeanMrsMustard chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Is it wrong for me to like anti-Isabella better than the real thing?