Reviews for Come Join the Circus of Sorcery
TweakyGhostLover chapter 19 . 2/27
IDIOT GWAINE your head needs treatment
TweakyGhostLover chapter 18 . 2/27
Oh no morgana
TweakyGhostLover chapter 15 . 2/27
Poh god GWAINE ISNT EMRYS
TweakyGhostLover chapter 10 . 2/27
AWWWWW SARAH AWWW MERLIN
lol he's so protective of MERLIN
AYE GODFREY
YASSS GWAINE
OH MERLIN
YASS GWAINE awww MERLIN so selfless
DruidoftheLake chapter 20 . 1/4
Very very good job. I loved the concept here and I loved the combination of whump and bamf!merlin. You didn't make him a damsel in distress like some whump fics do, which I really appreciated. Nice characterization of everyone. I liked that you had Arthur showing weakness, and that you made Morgana human. It's so easy to just go the "irrevocably evil witch" route, and you didn't do that, while still keeping her in character. Nice job. You made me want more evil magic circuses. Some parts of the circus seemed OP, but that's just cuz we haven't gotten to see magic like that on the show. By the way, I think you're characterization of Leon was right on point. And I loved Gwen's grief over Morgana.
Maggie chapter 15 . 11/26/2016
*Jaw drop*
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
I love that Gwaine knows his secret now. It just seems right for him to know and not care at all.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/9/2015
I like this story but just once I wish a good author like would include the part where merlin tells Arthur about everything he's done. Brilliant story still
BreathingMagic chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
Wow. Just - wow. That was honestly one of the best fics I've read in a long time (and that's saying something because I read A LOT of Merlin fics). I loved the pace of it, and you managed to keep me in there and exvited with every single sentence. It wasn't ever drawn out enough to get boring, nor was it too rushed to be intriguing. Your idea with so Circus and all was so wonderfully creative and unheard of. I also loved (in my humble opinion at least) everybody was completely and utterly IC. Arthur's reaction to the reveal I felt was spot on - often enough in fics, when there's a hurt Merlin AND a reveal, Arthur forgives him straight away and even realizes in a second just how much Merlin has done for him - and as much as I enjoy reading those, it simply isn't very realistic. You were spot on with all the discomfort and raging emotions, and I loved that it was Merlin's fear of him that finally hit point and turned him around, albeit he still has questions of course. Your summary of what would happen at the end mafe perfect sense and was sooo lovely and good. Also, you included just the right dose of bamf!Merlin, which is always geat, especially in combination with whump.

So, thank you so much for writing and sharing this, I absolutely loved it. And sorry for the very long review. *staggers off to find herself some magical popping popcorn*
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 13 . 2/5/2015
Beautiful chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/16/2015
Wonderful story, thank you so much for giving it to us. I loved your Gwaine. I would have been happier without the horrible chapters I had to skim through in the middle. It was a story with a new storyline, which is always impressive.