Reviews for Come Join the Circus of Sorcery
BreathingMagic chapter 20 . 2/10
Wow. Just - wow. That was honestly one of the best fics I've read in a long time (and that's saying something because I read A LOT of Merlin fics). I loved the pace of it, and you managed to keep me in there and exvited with every single sentence. It wasn't ever drawn out enough to get boring, nor was it too rushed to be intriguing. Your idea with so Circus and all was so wonderfully creative and unheard of. I also loved (in my humble opinion at least) everybody was completely and utterly IC. Arthur's reaction to the reveal I felt was spot on - often enough in fics, when there's a hurt Merlin AND a reveal, Arthur forgives him straight away and even realizes in a second just how much Merlin has done for him - and as much as I enjoy reading those, it simply isn't very realistic. You were spot on with all the discomfort and raging emotions, and I loved that it was Merlin's fear of him that finally hit point and turned him around, albeit he still has questions of course. Your summary of what would happen at the end mafe perfect sense and was sooo lovely and good. Also, you included just the right dose of bamf!Merlin, which is always geat, especially in combination with whump.

So, thank you so much for writing and sharing this, I absolutely loved it. And sorry for the very long review. *staggers off to find herself some magical popping popcorn*
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 13 . 2/5
Beautiful chapter.
Wonderful story, thank you so much for giving it to us. I loved your Gwaine. I would have been happier without the horrible chapters I had to skim through in the middle. It was a story with a new storyline, which is always impressive.
Etimire T chapter 20 . 1/6
Ok. This is by far my favorite reveal fic. Usually I feel like Arthur doesn't react in character when I read reveal fics, which is annoying, but you have managed it beautifully and I congratulate you on a job well done:)))
hannahdelaware chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
So I just want to say I have read the whole story, and man I wish I could write like you. This story was so good it kept me up all night!and I just want to say thank you for all of the wonderful thought you must have put into this story I loved every second of reading it!
Hannahdelaware123321
Superwhomerlockianbookworm chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
I loved this story, it's was very good. Good grammar too!
Patiku chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
It was great! I would like you read about Arthur and Merlin's adventures, when the former knows about Merlin's magic.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Hey I just realized the review I just posted was 200! Can I have magic popping popcorn!?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
At first reading that scene I thought morgana had gone insane and killed herself. I have read torture and death and horrible things but something about suicide seemed so... Dark. It kinda bothered me. I'm glad she didn't I really love this fic it's great. I like the hints at morgana maybe not being too horrible and going back to being the nice woman she was.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Oh my god I'm so glad it was morgause who died! I saw the warning and I really really thought gwaine was gonna die and he's my favorite character so I was worried.
human chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
OH MY GOD THE TEARS I'VE CRIED.
OH MY GOD THEIR BROMANCE.
OH MY GOD HOW I WISH THIS WAS MERLIN SEASON 5 LAST EPISODES.
You're killing me, author. Killing me by such sheer happiness.
And I shall thank you for that.
Kitty9167 chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
very good! this was a awesome story and I love the interactions between Arthur and Merlin :) five stars!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
Wow, this was really great! Couldn't stop reading! Very good! :)
Smash chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
It's Gwaine...but it is pronounced Gawain.
readernurse chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
Amazing! I loved it...Don't know what else to say. Please write more like this. Wow, still catching up. Great job