Reviews for Stop Pretending
Catmint chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
So much emotion, so beautifully, tenderly written. This is absolutely fantastic.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Awww, in love with the oneshot! You are my Favorite Tiva writter, it's official! You write it to damn beautifully for you not to be.
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aww really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I really like how she stops him to say "I love you." Nice.
starryjules chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
LOVE it! I have no idea how I've never come across your writing before but I really enjoyed this story and kinda wish this is how we could have started the season...thanks for sharing it with us!
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Dang, I should have read this sooner! It was incredible!
m chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Me likes this story a lot! I love how you capture the characters!
Yeseniadc chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
love it, this is exactly what we need to see and they keep us waiting and waiting for this moment!
God'srider chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really liked it! It was sweet and totally them! I chose to disregard the inappropriate ending cuz otherwise it was wonderful!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I so wish this would happen on the series. I absolutely loved this. Awesome chapter!
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
So wish this would happen in the show! Great Story! :)
The Lady Cloudy chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
So cute! When I watched pyramid I actually screamed at my tv because there was no tiva, barely even hints at tiva! This fic makes up for the lack of TIVA on the show!
Zivancis chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Loved it :)
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oooooh Tiva in the works :D
The Lady Grace chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awwww...I loved this! Delightfully fluffy, true to the characters and sweetly satisfying. Wonderful.

Tony needs to remember rule 18: It is better to seek forgiveness than ask permission. That should cover in this case. ;)

I agree with the lack of Tiva. Maybe the season opener in September will rectify that.

-Gracie