Reviews for The Summer Push
ByungKitty chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Luv it! 3 I really like Paul, his attitude is so epic and awesome. Lolz nice story!
HopelessRomanatic chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
fairly good. i really liked this line:

Brock with that mob of fangirls," Linnet listed making the other girls sweat drop, "And a few others. But he never helped hands on. Usually he would send in Drew or Ash."

But i have to agree with Criticizer101. It was focusing on linnet and gary too much. Some part of it made me really laugh. And yes, there is hardly ANY Dawn and Paul. wasn't it about IKARISHIPPING? It was ok.
mednin chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I liked the ikarishipping :)

What's the contest? Where did you hear about it?

Can't wait for more of your fanfiction! :D
Criticizer101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Um, sorry but im going to put in a lot of critisism here. no offence, though.

1: This story is too much focasing on linnet.

2: who the hell is linnet?

3: This is so not K. at least a T plus.

4:Drew and Gary betting on linnet's top? way too perverty

5: this story is supposed to be about DAWN, NOT LINNET!

6: Drew is way too OC here.

7: your oc linnet and gary, drew and may, ash and misty are all supposed to be MINOR COUPLES!

8: Barely any Dawn and Paul!

9: this linnet girl is a bitch.

10: No way you are going to win the contest with this kind of crap.
BleuNuit chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
totally cute! plz keep on goin. would like to read more of this story :)
Resacon1990 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
AWESOME! This was great!

Good luck in the contest! This is awesome! And I can't wait to see what you do for the longer fic!
superscaryghost chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
hehe paul admits he kinda likes dawn earlier...Love it :D
writlings chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Haha...the Gary and Drew tactics were hilarious...I really found it hard to keep a straight face here! This was awesome -favs- :D
Lynn Sorcha chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I honestly wasn't expecting to like this story that much. Kudos for proving me wrong. Haha. I actually really loved this fic. It was well written and had some nice lines in it. My favorite line has to be this:

Drew was sat on the pool side because he didn't want to get his hair wet while Ash was paddling round in circles.

That made me burst out laughing. A picture just came into my mind while reading that and it was absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the fic! I will definitely be looking out for your other ones! Keep writing! You have a talent for it :)

~Lynn Sorcha~
OffMyTea chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
L-O-V-E it!
rin916 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Well I am certainly loking forward to your longer.. additon or what ever you would like to call it. It was really good :) Awsome job!
INSPIRIT99 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awsome very cute story Paul will always be Dawns hero forever!
splitheart1120 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
O_O

O_O

O_o

O_o

_

Paul actually admitted that he liked Dawn, awesome!