Reviews for A Gap in the Universe
Giselle Benitez chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Update asap please
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
This is definitely unique. The OC companion is unlike any other I've read! She's tough in ways I just don't ever find in other fans fiction stories. I really love your take firstly on how the Doctor's universe might make things exaggerated like in America. And secondly, on how the Doctor might respond to learning writers from another world might be his makers and he their puppet. I could see him not taking that wall and also why she wasn't in a hurry to tell him and tried to protect him from it. You've got a very creative and different spin here and I love it. I even love your other characters who have their own endearing qualities. Keep up the excellent writing!
FallenSoul62 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
omg great story but wow the doctor has alot of mood swings lol
update soon plz
sashaxh chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
Who!
TheGirlWhoImagined chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
OoO who's the visitor!
TheGirlWhoImagined chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
OoO how are they going to get out of this! _
SarBrook chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
This is really intriguing. I can't wait for more.
Jiwa chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
This is very good!
irenia chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
ohh i hope there will be a update soon.. the doctor, gone mad..what is going to happen? Will he let her die out there?

Will he care? Is he going to cope all of this?
TenIIXRose chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Woah. This absolutely blew my mind away! While I don't normally go for the eleventh doctor, but this intrigued and inspired me! It made me want to write a fanfic for eleven, which... Well, it never happens!

I noticed you haven't updated in two months though. Does this mean you've stopped? I really hope not, because this is an AMAZING story.
Kiwifruit chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Aw, u didnt go for the "every author of a TV show or book has a mental view into another multiverse" view...
Alikai chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Just thinking about something like this... It's thought provoking. You have got the characterization awesomely and you are a fantastic writer. The detail in which you describe things is enough so that you have a picture, but you can imagine a little bit yourself. It's like... Awesome.

Updates for this story make my day. You are awesome.
Frieda chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Love this, VERY much. Looking forward to more
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
Yay! You updated! Updates are cool! Anyway, this is a cool chapter! I can't wait for you to update again!
Kiwifruit chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I see you hvae more reviewers :D thats good

I noticed language... Shame shame ;) jk i dont care!

Keep up the good work