Reviews for Poison
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Oh, oh that was BRILLIANT! I absolutely loved it. Really well thought out story, and really well written, too. Congratulations! *applause*applause*
I applaud you for that incredibly clever twist at the end, as well as the equally clever dialogue. Wonderful! Just absolutely wonderful...
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
lol very nice ending :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Very good story
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
good story!
wonderful to know what peter would do for neal

mozzie... nice touch there ;-)
writingmonkey10 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
:) loved the ending and i loved this story. great job! definitely felt for both Peter and Neal the entire time.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Wonderful story, I especially love Neal grabbing for Peter, and of course, the fabulous ending :)
JourneyoftheLost chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Haha, I loved the ending. I can imagine Mozzie on that plane. Good story!
last1stnding chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I had missed this story originally but wanted to take the opportunity to say how much I enjoyed this. Very good partnership scenes (love them!) and I love how Peter gets the best of Poulson at the end. Very good.
Dreolin chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Really good. :)
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Good story! I love how much Peter cares about Neil.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Great fic. I loved the h/c and that you still kept them both in character. I could really imagine that happening in the show.
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow, this story was all kinds of emotional. You have an amazing talent with conveying emotion through your writing; picking just the write words to pull at your readers heartstrings. Seriously, this story had me tearing up in several places, and that is always a sign of a truly talented author.

I miss this relationship on the show, I'm not liking what they've done to Neal and Peter's friendship in the season finale and thus far this season. Their duo, along with the Castiel and Dean duo on Supernatural (since I notice you're into SPN too), are my two all time favorite onscreen friendships, and both shows have kind of ruined them. So, I've been depending on these types of excellently written fanfics to fix that for me.

This is definitely being added to my favs! 8D
messed up stargazer chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I loved it! Good job.
Nonny A chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
How wonderful to see you posting again! Welcome back to you and your muse; and a nicely working muse it seems to be, too. This is a lovely little one-shot, with lots of lovely h/c and good things. I will be looking eagerly forward to more of your postings - whether it be here or your other fandoms. (And I've always thought that S&H was a lovely show to borrow ideas from :))
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 6/8/2011