Reviews for Trial of Flames
A.T.SYNDROME chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
This is such an awesome story! I would love to know what happens next and how it all ends. You haven't abandoned this story, right? Right? :( Please update :D ;)
BlackdrsFlower chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
it's so sad yet wonderfully written can't wait for more
onthecoast6 chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
*eyes go gobsmacked* This is an incredibly creative and beautifully written story so far! I CAN'T wait to read more of this! Every chapter I forget I am reading from my laptop. Your words make it effortless to get sucked into this world.
CSIGurlie07 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
I'm loving this story! Please update soon! :D

Helen's totally in character, the bad guys are evil, even as you're introducing mysterious ones (who was the kid?).

And you've given each Abnormal so far it's own personality. The show could take a few notes from you. So often the Abnormals are merely the vehicle with which to drive the plot. It's rare that the Abnormals ARE the story. If that makes any sense whatsoever... ;)

More please!
Greened Ink chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Hey, I remember this story! It's great to be able to read more of it, and nice job. Write more soon, I'm worried about Helen!
andriaallen chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
I Love this chapter, except for the Magnus Bashing but I understand so it's all good :) can't wait for more!
SJ officially antsy chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Please post more am officially on tenterhooks. You are an amazing writer... Please complete the story or update that you will finish it one day. I have nearly read everything of yours posted here, have you posted on other sites? Thanks for writing and again please post more!
Greened Ink chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Intrigued. Nice period piece, I actually felt like I was there at the time. More please.
melissaadams22 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Hey there,

Sorry I've gotten so behind on reviewing but not just that but reading, real life is really REALLY busy right now what with my dad in the hospital with pneumonia and's been hectic.

Anyway I did get a chance to read your story/update and it was REALLY wonderfully done. I thoroughly enjoyed it so thank you, it's a welcome respite away from real life.

HAZMOT chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
This is so so very good. I'm glad you were able to finally update. Magnus is in some real trouble here, trying to save the dragon and the so called Unicorn. I have a feeling though that the horse will return to Magnus and well as the dragon for saving them. Magnus would rather die than give up on the Abnormal that she has worked her whole life to preserve. These men have not seen Magnuses stubborness up close. I just hope Magnus can hang on until help can arrive. :D
andriaallen chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
I'd like to see what is next. this is a good fic.
The Shinster chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
What a cliffhanger! Great read so far. Please update soon!
melissaadams22 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Hey there,

I wanted to let you know I'm reading along. This is coming along very well and I think you're weaving things and the history just almost make it interesting and I HATE history. LOL

Nice job, give yourself some cookies and milk. ;)

melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Hey there,

Well my goodness it has been a while since you updated as I had to go back and read the story again from the start to remember it. LOL

Lovely update though, I loved it and I love the little dragon and the name...dragonlet, it's just so cute. :D

Hope you update soon, as I like where this story is going.

sammie77 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Another wonderful story from you! Excellent! Love Magnus - can't wait for more of this! Love your works - you are once again on my Author/story alert list - more, soon, please!