Reviews for Hell's Turnabout
Ado Edem chapter 7 . 1/4
Very enjoyable. Combines the zaniness of Disgaea and Pheonix Wright perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
flan bridge chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
everyone's IC and it has both franchises thematic flavor very well done.
shademaster chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Finding those kind of stories in all th shit of FF... I feel like a miner stroke gold.

Everyone is in charecter and everything's seems to flow right into place and nice tuch with adding the phonix charecters.
Favoring, and keep up the good work
Grey Muji chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Fufufufu! Fuka's sueing Mao on the grounds of Sexual Harassment huh? Just, another hectic day for Phoenix Wright!
CheesyOne chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
I don't have the words to describe how much I loved this story. Just a perfect blend of both universes. Amazing work!
dragooner chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
hmm will you write the Mao case too?
xBud chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Having just seen the love action, I loved this story. Rock on dood!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Love it!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Just astounding work. You rock!
chronodekar chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
A trifle too aligned to the game mechanics for MY tastes.

BUT, there is some humor potential in here.

-chronodekar
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
This is awesome!
LightDarkandChaos chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
... This is amazing. I have no idea what to say here, other than 'You are a brilliant person who deserves a cookie'. Seriously, this story is epic and wonderful and I don't even know. Be very very very proud of it.
Clemerl chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Nice job so far. It's a guy. There is evidence of Main Hero B being male seen in the Dark World stages; Dark Sun effects that target males will target Main Hero B as well. Just thought you should know.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
T-this is just... GAH! I can't describe how wonderful this fic is! To cross anything over with Disgaea is tricky, but Phoenix Wright... You are a very skilled writer.

I won't be letting this story out of my sight~