Reviews for Death Shall Have No Dominion
that random guy chapter 16 . 6/1
You left us on an unbelievable cliffy. I mean I only started reading yesterday and I've already finished it. Please update soon I need to know more! I am quite scepticle however with the fact that u haven't updated in over a year. Please do update
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 16 . 3/13
awww, I enjoyed it. Ah well, just read some of your other works!
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 8 . 3/8
*curses at you for not going there*
ksecc1 chapter 3 . 3/8
You write well, and I love outstanding mysteries. What I don't like is mysteries which will never be solved since a fic will not be finished. I would love to see your current works updated. If you plan not to do that, have you considered posting a synopsis chapter of what will happen?
ASHTAR23 chapter 16 . 1/17
i have enjoyed this story hope to see more chapters
writer chapter 16 . 1/9
Man I wish you had written more for this story, ive read it several times and I would love for it to have an end. Will you be getting back to the story or should I finally stop watching it? Its been awhile after all.
Frantic chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
This fic is going to be wicked from what I've read so far...

I was listening too Restless Hear Syndrome by Green Day while reading this fic, I thought it fit really well...
Zenog chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
A spectacular story. It is amusing to watch everyone constantly edge around the topic of the Hollows, considering the nature of Harry's cloak. I also feel like Temporal could all be just one person, namely Harry, who is able to time travel because of the Hollows. But that's just speculation.
Anyway, I eagerly await your continuation of this story.
Zenog chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
D-class personnel? Is this drawing on the SCP Foundation?
sylvelle chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
3 years 5 months and counting.
sylvelle chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
First thing 'Elder' I thought of and ash as well is the elder wand and we've seen the symbol for the hallows is Luna's wand ash?
sylvelle chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
If harry is 16 this is 1996 unless you have changed his birthdate
sylvelle chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
Burbidge a relative of Charity's? And the Royston(sp) she spoke to.. is the dead one?
Enjoying this very much. I hope you will finish it someday. Though I doubt it.
Good story so far, thanks
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
So that was not the same Harry Draco ran into a 2nd time. The first Harry was an unspeakable use a time turner or other temporal device. Hmm
Tricia
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2015
Eeeee! This story is amazing! Please let me know when you continue ariau77 gmail