Reviews for Death Shall Have No Dominion
SummonedSnake chapter 16 . 3/18
Awesome i just hope you will finish it please
Roff chapter 16 . 2/28
Enjoyed it. I do hope you complete it as you mentioned. However, given the amount of years that have passed it seems unlikely. As a writer myself, I understand though. I've been working on some of mine for years.
good story
FeatheredFeline chapter 16 . 8/14/2017
I was first interested in this story because someone mentioned you used it to explore the Department of Mysteries. I sorely underestimated your ambitions and was very impressed. The time-related storylines are laid out really well so far, and I adore your little side references to so many stories that I love. I really hope you continue this one day, and have subscribed in the hopes that you do!
harryislife chapter 16 . 6/10/2017
Truly fascinating, hope you continue some day
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 5/16/2017
dumbles! won't allow harry to be cut off. Who does he think he is. Get your nose out of Harry's business.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 5/13/2017
of course dumbles doesn't want potter out of his control. (although this dumbles may not be as bad as many.) Moldyshorts is as bad as usual. what a dick. And from what I have read, Harry wants to stay away from seer and seer training if he can. That's why Luna avoids it.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/10/2017
Don't suppose you're planning on continuing this then?
sylvelle chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Zeno?
DeiStarr chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
This fic is MAGNIFICENT. I can't tell you how sad I am that it has been abandoned since 2012... I sincerely hope you do finish it eventually; it's simply too spectacular a piece to remain incomplete.
omh666 chapter 16 . 9/13/2016
Ouch, not updated since 2012. Here's hoping it isn't completely abandoned. Was an excellent read and I was quite disappointed to find it isn't finishe.
that random guy chapter 16 . 6/1/2016
You left us on an unbelievable cliffy. I mean I only started reading yesterday and I've already finished it. Please update soon I need to know more! I am quite scepticle however with the fact that u haven't updated in over a year. Please do update
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 16 . 3/13/2016
awww, I enjoyed it. Ah well, just read some of your other works!
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
*curses at you for not going there*
ksecc1 chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
You write well, and I love outstanding mysteries. What I don't like is mysteries which will never be solved since a fic will not be finished. I would love to see your current works updated. If you plan not to do that, have you considered posting a synopsis chapter of what will happen?