Reviews for Total Drama VGP
Alexex chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mario Party? HA, I remember playing minigames like this when I was a child... meaning two years ago. XD Don't judge me.

ANYWAYS... what a fantabulous ending! I thoroughly enjoyed following this, and shall think back to the glorious days of Total Drama Fantasy...

...Feels good.

Despite being a die-hard Trent, and TrentxGwen, I have to admit Cody rightfully won the rights to Gwen's panties. I wish them years of happiness as they raise their half-penguin half-human children.

Raaaawh, there's so much to say but so little tiiiiiime... School tomorrow. *hides in closet* TO NARNIA!

I will most definitely fill out that survey! YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON ME! *salutes* ...Except for the time I failed to collaborate with you, because your incredible skills at writing scare me. :S Don't worry, though! It scares me in a good way! :D

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

chrisATD1 chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Awesome almost-ending to this story! Makes me anticipate the ending even more. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go vote right now. Whichever gets the most votes, it should make for an interesting ending. Can't wait to read it.
Alexex chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Oh snapskis! I heard about the earth quake, even felt it a bit all the way up here in Canada! :O Glad to here you're alright!

As for the chapter... Oh, how much joy it brought me. XD This was an epic final challenge for the Gwen contenders, and Duncan as Sonic? LOL. And ha, Codywas Mario, AGAIN. You should have given him the mustache!

Gwen sure is oblivious, if she STILL hasn't realized that this is a competition for the rights to her gothic panties, not her heart...ah well, makes for good readin'!

Dang, that WHOA-man cave sure is WHOA worthy! Hence it's name. XD

I better mosey on down and vote, I don't want to face the wrath of Izzy-Jesus! :S THAT WOULD BE A FATE WORSE, THAN A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH! D:

Until Thursday! :D
NutsyTheNuttySquirrel chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
Awesome chapter as usual!

And since I'm too impatient to wait for next week i've ,ade my own ending from the preview!

They all turned their knobs and their doors opened revealing man eating sharks from other space!They were all instantly devoured.

"What just happened?"Gwen asked looking dumbfounded

"Oh sorry sister this is the man-eating shark room"Leshawna apoligised as she looked at a map of the castle

"Well then I'm going shopping!"Lindsay announced walking off.

"Aw great now i've only a mourning psycho fan on the cast"She then tought before turning around and looking at a booth randomly placed for the then saw that a squirrel was typing this out."Errrr where's the author?"

The squirrel looked up and pointed to one of the doors.

"The dragon room?"Leshawna asked.

The squirrel shook his head and pointed at a bathroom.

The door opened and the author stepped out.

"Hey who let this squirrel into my booth?"

"Oh it was me!"Izzy announced popping up from under the booth

"And why?"

"My friend Nutsy here wanted to try writing!"

"And whats he writing?"The author asked as he walked over.

"Don't worry it's only possibly the most important chapter of this fanfic"

"WHAT?GET OUT OF THERE!"

"Fine and stop yelling it's hard to read with those big characters"Izzy said as she picked up the squirrel and walked over Gwen,Leshawna and Sierra who looked confused by what they had just seen.

"Soooo any room for a nutty girl,her nutty pet squirrel and another knapsack?"Izzy asked as she held up the knapsack

"Delizioso!"The knapsack exclaimed in Izzy's voice(Of course)

Gwen sighed "Fine"

"Yay!Izzy and Nutsy are allowed to join your party!"

*The crazy girl Izzy and the Nutty squirrel Nutsy have joined your party!*

THE END!

*Izzy*

Aw already? I just joined the team?

*Author*

I'm sorry but we're already out of time

Get him Nutsy!

The squirrel jumped on the author and killed him in a very violent,scratchy,bitey manner.

Yay now let's continue!

The camera cuts to black as Izzy is heard shouting

"AW COME ON!"
Bad Asp chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Nice chapter yet again, with a Take That against the ET video game, and a Tiny Toon ref at the end! And a Super Munchers ref... Frank15 might like this story!

Two chapters left, and two teens left to be introduced! I can't wait to see what happens next, FF!
chrisATD1 chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Great chapter! The next one looks like a doozy from the looks of the cliffhanging preview. Can't wait to read that one.
NutsyTheNuttySquirrel chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
HOW FREAKIN' DARE YOU PAY IZZY THE LEAST?Don't forget to shop at Izzy's Backwater Emporioum!Lol being paid to advertise a shop in a Fic is fun!Especially since i get paid in imiginary monopoly money!Anyways enough about my worries I absolutely freakin' love the pure randomosity of this story!And the fact that Izzy appears every time!GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!Ya i went absolutely random there for no reason and if a story makes me do that then it gets...

OVER NINE THOUSAND STARS!
Alexex chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
AAAAAHHHH! MY MIND, IT HAS BEEN VIOLATED! *shudder* Lindsay had another outburst...

Oh, this was just great. Epic way to get rid of Heather. XD

You have no idea how funny the My Little Pony stuff is to me, because this "cool" older kid that goes to my school openly talks about that show and is obsessed with it. It's actually really funny. XD

Oh Sierra, I'm sure she would've used that six hours to fondle the crap out of Cody.

And whoa! Mashing up Yugioh, Beyblade, and some other nerdy card game I forget the name of? SWEET.

Lol... You can now expect me to yell "SHAKE AND BAKE!" at random moments with great passion. XD

Oh my... If this is going to be a thirteen chapter epic as well, that means only three more chapters of win are left! AH!

I can't wait to see next chapter, as well as Fresh Challenge!

The answer to why this fic is so awesome? Why, 70 of course!

Bad Asp chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Another awesome chapter, FF! Particularly the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged references... CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!

You know, I've always figured Noah was a Brony, since he says "everypony" every so often. But he shouldn't worry, since that doesn't make him any less of a man.

The eleventh chapter will no doubt be great! I'll see you there!
chrisATD1 chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
That was an awesome chapter, but I think Cody forgot about Courtney, or maybe he "forgot" her. I'd probably do the same if I was him too. LOLOL Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alexex chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
*points accusingly* YOU'RE LATE. But...this was awesome. Let me guess the genre... Hmm... Reminds me of those old-timey rated M games where you have to find your way out of a creepy mansion where the person who finds you lost and in the rain at the beginning of the game turns out to be the person who killed your parents and the final boss, during which an epic final battle ensues where you kill the boss in a bloody fight and lose most of your clothes.

Ahem... or so I've been told.

Poor Cody, falling down endless flights of stairs and not being able to enjoy the fact that he's on a boat with countless helpless pretty much naked girls. Life isn't fair. And he better be winning after all of that!

Nine minutes to save nine people in nine different rooms? If the culprit wasn't Izzy, I would've suspected Trent. XD

It seems Lindsay is the blonde who sticks around, coolness. If there hadn't have been a poll, I would've suspected you made her win so you could strip her some more. Hmmmm? HMMMMMMMMM?

I'm just kidding. ;) And is it just me, or did they forget to save Courtney? Was that intentional, or a plot hole? Knowing you, it was probably intentional and will be explained later. :/

I can't wait to see what happens next, and hopefully it's one of those family simulation games like the Sims. It'd be pretty funny to see, and to win you'd have to live a fulfilling life and complete your aspirations and all that jazz. But you've probably planned something WAY better, so I'll check out the preview!

Until...tomorrow! XD

Bad Asp chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
Excellent parody of Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors... how appropriate since this is the ninth chapter and all! I really have to play that game one day...

Keep it up, FF!
KTDLover chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
Now I want to know what Izzy's idea is...XD

Please continue!w
chrisATD1 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Awesome chapter with awesome fan service! LOLOL Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds. Looks very action-comedy packed.
Alexex chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Oh no! Eva and Al died! ..Not that that's a huge loss, but... still! TWO deaths! WHOA!

Sierra's transforming underwear...huh. Interesting.

Toddler Duncan? ... Is somehow uber adorable, despite the older one being a douchenozzle. :P

A blonde-fight! I can't wait to see that... and Izzy... just... How Izzy of her to come onto Bridgette. XD

And what's with you and stripping Lindsay in almost every chapter? ...Is that a running gag, or some creepy fantasy...? Hmmm? Hmmmmmmmmm? HMMMMMMMMM?

Just kidding. ;)