Reviews for Celestia's Notebook aka The Third Alicorn
dragon-game chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Taz-Saints chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
Very nice story! Please continue updating!

I realize that I am the hundredth reviewer...
Progos chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
Hope your muse comes back to this story soon! I'm suffering withdrawal!
Nightgazer333 chapter 22 . 1/14/2013
Update this fic, um that is if you don't mind now...
Dreadwing60 chapter 22 . 2/23/2012
I love this story. The journal style this is written in is very different and gives a window into Celestia's mind.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Luna and Celestia become rulers of Equestria? Also Luna's desent to Nightmare Moon.

I hope you hav'nt abandond this fic.
richfiles chapter 22 . 2/20/2012
Well... I'll be honest. This isn't so much as a review for this chapter, but commentary on the story as a whole. This is one of two alicorn origin stories that have always had me completely enthralled. The other is "Paradise", by SlyWit. His story takes the emergent route, with little understood natural magic gradually bringing up the two sisters to a state of greatness. This story takes the technical magic scenario, and does it MASTERFULLY! An experiment in theoretical magic to unify all the races, share the gifts of each race with everypony... It's sad what happens, but it SO PERFECTLY explains the way that Equestria's word works (or doesn't work, rather).

I had a thought not too long ago. Someone had brought up the lack of continuity with Hearth's Warming Eve...

Well... I had a thought too... A possible direction the story could follow. It takes Hearth's Warming Eve, Discord, the Fall of Luna, and ties it ALL together in the context of the story. I initially started typing this in the review... but I realized that it was all speculation, so I just shared it privately with the author.

The only flaw with this story, is it hasn't updated in 2 months! I'm going into withdrawal!

Oh please, oh please update soon!
Overactive Mind chapter 22 . 2/2/2012
Well, if you're going to have a Canterlot, I suppose an Arthurian reference is inevitable. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

Sorry I haven't been keeping better track of this. I've been paying rather more attention to FiMfiction. Catching up has made me regret that, though. Tactics! Politics! Puns! Magic! SCIENCE! What more could you ask for?

In any case, I do look forward to the continuing developments of the sisters, the Elements, and the country of Equestria as a whole.
Questionable Object chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
Oh how I have missed this story!

I am still enjoying it greatly and loving your imagination.

Can't wait for more.
jman377355 chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
Aww, Celestia has a crush...

Keep it up, loving you work.
Ivan the Great chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
The mooning joke at the end there fell a bit flat. Playing up random aura flashes could prove humorous, especially If you continue to employ Horse as a catalyst; Celestia's personal life could become funny indeed.
Goldamon X chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
Apologies for not replying to your early question on what I meant in my earlier review. I failed to update my alert settings and yeah...ANYWAY, Someone else already brought it up though, namely that it didn't appear to deal with the elements of harmony and discord. Specifically I was thinking of Discord however, as the implication seemed to be that he existed before the sisters did, as did the elements of harmony, which would kick this out of canon territory were that to be the case.

Which may not even be a concern anymore so...yeah.

But as to most recent chapters though, looking good. And I can see how you probably aim to figure in discord, assuming that's in the stars, so i'm looking forward to THAT.
Ivan the Great chapter 21 . 12/14/2011
Yay! Thaumobable! also, I liked how you worked out the ritual diagram. I remember thinking about the problem of physical mediums and trying to figure out how you'd explain it. Though I find the pentagram a bit sketchy yet, having a single unicorn in the middle and leaving only one on the outer edge seems a bit un-balanced.

The splendid narrative continues.
jman377355 chapter 21 . 12/12/2011
Well, finally saw where you were going with that. Really looking forward to Luna's imprisonment, although that may be awhile yet. Keep up the good work.
The Great Derpsby chapter 21 . 12/12/2011
Interesting, interesting.

Certainly sounds believable- nicely crafted. Well done!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 21 . 12/12/2011
And so it begins... now all we need Celestia doing mad scientist "Agatha Heterdyne" maniacal laughter then every thing will be complete... or do it when He shows up.