Reviews for Starshine
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Fantastic! Please write more Puckleberry! Thanks!
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
hsmrmae chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Awe.. It still sucks they couldn't make it :/
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Loved the fact that they called their girl Caroline 0D Loved the fact that Santana and Kurt are so close to them. Loved the fact that they both made everything they wanted of their lives... Hated the fact that they couldn't be there... 0(
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Okay first of all; SIX KIDS? Poor Rachel. I hope the boys and girls were twins and that Caroline and Elliot were the only single babies born if you know what i mean hehe.

Anyway, this too deserves more. You're mean for writing all these amazing one shots hehe.

Thanks for this anyway:D

Happy writing

ditte mai

bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Aww. Parent!Puck and Parent!Rachel are great. Also: Caroline is such an adorable mix of her father and her mother and herself, it makes me all giddy.

a) loved it,

b) could be totally possible xD
BurningCrashingRaining chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love Caroline. You did an excellent job writing this one-shot.
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i like it
celticfire99 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
What a great story! But I have to admit it made me really sad for Caroline. Her parents should be there for her Broadway debut!
LOVE IT chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Absolutely frikking adorable! And in such a different train from other Puckleberry fics. love it love it
Veronique Ruthven chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
continue please.. this is a potential three shot..i want to read what happened at the debut and the day after... i'll appreciate it if you tell us what happened.. wish to read more of santana and them too..
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was adorable. But I need a part two where they make it to the debut.
Deenalynn chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was a terrific family snapshot. I hope to see more of the Puckerman siblings.
WordsMeanEverything chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This made my morning! Waking up and reading this over breakfast was a lovely start. Thankyou for this, can we get more from this family?
cherry blossoms and peach chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love how Santana and Kurt are in this :) this was really amazing!