Reviews for Reuniting
Tigergirl1223 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Love this story. I like the peak into Andy's personal life.
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Thank you for updating! It seems that the Yablonski family is healing, in more ways than one, even though Andy does not want Brooke to go to her prom! LOL! Please keep upating!
BaDWolF89 chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
So happy to see an update, can't wait until the next one!
Lexi chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I really love this are doing a great job!
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
This chapter was very good and I'm glad that there were many hurt/comfort scenes between Courtney and Andy. Rena and Andy are getting back together, aren't they? I loved the emotions in this chapter. Thank you for updating!
wandamarie chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
wow it is a good one thanks and all daddy are that way with there daughters please up date wen you can thank you
wandamarie chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
the kids always are the ones that gets hurt when the parents brake up
wandamarie chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
wow it is getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
wow it is a good start to anther great story thanks
BaDWolF89 chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Good to see an update, hope to see another chapter soon!
BaDWolF89 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
I really do hope you come back sometime, it's a really interesting story.
emeraldeyes412 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
great job :)
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
This chapter is the best one yet. I love how you make the characters interact, especially Courtney with Andy. I would like more emotional sences with them, just like this, in the future. Also, I apologize for mistaking Courtney for Chelsea.
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
This was a good chapter. I enjoyed knowing Courtney better in school and how she thinks. I have a question. Does this story take place in 2011 or 2009? I would also like it if you would squeeze in Micheal Zelasko as well. I look foward to more.
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Awesome story! Maybe now there will more "Three Rivers" stories. Great work! I loved it!