Reviews for DigiDestined School
S.Garurumon chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
aww kinda forgot we were still doing intros. WHATEVER, I'll take what i can get right now-y'know i half expected another authors note. just sayin'.

HOLY SH*T! NINE fu*king kids! i hope some of them were adopted, if not her parents need to be spayed/neuterd ASAP. Cuz some folks just don't know how to stop.
InsanePenguin chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
ALRIGHT! *air punch* You uploaded! D

Arya, dogs do not smile whatsoever (i think). A clock? Really? Oh well, she's only 10 afterall.

Keep postin!

Pen (known as Kit ;)
Jayce Signmorou chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
This girl is just not getting it- heheh

Pretty good chapter and its good your posting again.
Takato3z4 chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
I'll submit one more character if you don't mind

(p.s. i'm really bad at not putting all of the details in so sorry)

Name: Riza Riyuzaki

Hair:brown hair almost touching his shoulders

-Apearance(Eyes)-

Color:red

Body type: skinny

Height: average height and weight for a 13 year old.

Skin tone: fair

Additional looks: none

-Clothes-

Top: black t-shirt, short sleeved zip up hoodie (white, and bright red colour)

Bottom:light brown cargo pants

Shoes: white nike running shoes

Etc: gun carrier with a gold and silver plated dessert eagle that can barely be seen

Jewelry: wears a watch.

-Personality-

How do they act towards friends: kind, caring, fairly.

How do they act towards strangers: shy, and stubborn

Overall personality: abit oversensative when someone asks about his family, kind, funny, will have sudden unexpected outbursts.

Personal History: Riza lives in a very wealthy family and use to live with his mom, dad, and brother T.J. but when his dad found out when he got back from Afghanistan that his mom was cheating on him and divorced.

Family: lives in a mansion with his father.

Favorite Color(s):dark blue, black, and

Talents:amazing basketball player, okay at soccer, amazing at playing the drums.

Interests:studies

Likes: making friends and japanese food

Dislikes: you can make it up

Fear(s): and this one you can make up as well

Love interest: Would like to have him find one ine the story.

Strengths:his friends, and his dad

Weaknesses: parents

Digivice: D-power (Dark blue)

Partner: Veemon

Partner Personality:

Partner Digivolution Line:

In-training: Demiveemon

Rookie:Veemon

Champion:Ex-veemon

other digivolutions: Flamedramon, raidramon, and Magnamon

Bio: You can make up that part.
SweetKitsune chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
OhMyGosh! A new chap- aw wait it's an author's note XD. It's understandable, I mean everyone likes holidays right? Well, the good thing is you keep us updated.

Peace Out!
S.G chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
*Sees new update* "What! no way, Digidestined school! Awsome!" *Clicks on it* "Author's note! WHAT! Oh how misleading!"

At least you kept us posted. And like the user who trolls all the Xros wars eps. on youtube.

FIRST BIT*H!
takato3z4 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
plz keep updating, the story is comming along really great.

thanks
EchoingSongs chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Fwee, my charrie is next. I absolutely love the way you present the characters, each one being different than the last. It's blatantly obvious that your using others' OCs because of the onslaught of info at once. Maybe making that more subtle would help smooth it into the story. Though this could be considered good, it feels like a whole different story each chapter. You can even go into some of the characters' personal feelings. It's much better than I could ever do.

And about my character, Arya, she thinks Labramon is just a talking dog. Shows how smart she is x3 The Digivice to her is like a toy. Like a Tamagotchi or whatever. Oh, and she thinks dogs hatch from eggs now.
Kairi Avalon chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Thanks for using Zoey. Here is something else I added.

How she act toward friends: as her normal self

How she act toward strangers: a bit shy and soft spoken

Great story hope to read more.
Diao Lover chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
And S.G yes i did read Gnev Voin's form and i meant like a one side chrush with Cindy falling for him and Gnev wanting to kill her
Diao Lover chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Hey S.G if you were talking to me in your last reciew of the new digidestined then fine you can send a OC to fu*k up my character but you havew to tell BlizzardGreymon in a review ( since i can't ) and tell him or her that you can change my OC's love interst to who ever that OC that will fu*k up my OC
Takato3z4 chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
hey i'll submit one more character if you don't mind

Name: Riza Riyuzaki

Hair:brown hair almost touching his shoulders

-Apearance(Eyes)-

Color:red

Body type: skinny

Height: average height and weight for a 13 year old.

Skin tone: fair

Additional looks: none

-Clothes-

Top: dark red t-shirt, short sleeved zip up hoodie (white, and bright red colour)

Bottom:light brown cargo pants

Shoes: white nike running shoes

Etc:

Jewelry: wears a watch.

-Personality-

How do they act towards friends: kind, caring, fairly.

How do they act towards strangers: shy, and stubborn

Family: lives in a mansion with his father.

Favorite Color(s):dark blue, black, and

Interests:studies

Likes: making friends and japanese food

Dislikes: you can make it up

Fear(s): and this one you can make up as well

Love interest: Would like to have him find one ine the story.

Strengths:his friends, and his dad

Weaknesses: parents

Digivice: D-power (Dark blue)

Partner: Veemon

Partner Personality:

Partner Digivolution Line:

In-training: Demiveemon

Rookie:Veemon

Champion:Ex-veemon

other digivolutions: Flamedramon, raidramon, and Magnamon

Bio: You can make up that part.
Jayce Signmorou chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Very cool chapter and characters. I'm excited for more.
Super garurumon chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Hey anyone that's reading this..Check out BlizzardGreymon's rated 'M'! OC submission fic, "The new digidestined"!

*Stands on soap box, with megaphone* That's right folks rated M! Haven't seen anyone recently that had enough guts ta do this! Ya can put all kinds of stuff on your character! Drugs and alcohol abuse! Lets push that 'M' rating as far as it will go! Ah? Now who's with me Dan wan? *crickets sounds* OK I see how it is *slips & falls off box* owwwww... ... just check it out ok?
Super garurumon chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
pretty good,pretty sucky past. i will avoid screaming "HOW in the HELL can she be afraid of DOGS!"? *Grabs puppy and snuggles* And just stick with eye twitching for now.

Long time no see fo real dawg.