Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Door To Darkness
Mystics Apprentice chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow, this really IS the first in-depth story I've stumbled upon from Riku's point of view, and I must say even though I've only read the first chapter, it's already up for an incredible start.

First off I'll start with saying that your writing style is incredible. I love the details in which you put into your descriptions. Each one left very little for my imagination to capture, which is a very joyous thing to see. It isn't very often that I find fan-fics with as much description as yours has displayed, particularly within the Kingdom Hearts genre. I also took note of your brilliant vocabulary, which also added an excellent plus.

The flow of your story was also remarkable, in that I found a wide variety of sentence structures and you also never seemed to overuse ways to begin a sentence. Variety is the spice of life, and it's very clear that you took that to heart in your writing. You kept an even flow of both description and dialogue throughout, which resulted in being very impressive. Your grammar was also superb, and I don't think I came across a single punctuation error throughout the entire first chapter (well, except that you used hyphens rather than dashes for pauses-but that's rather minor). Another thing that you may want to keep a watchful eye on would be the length of your sentences. While many were splendid, there were some that contained five commas, and seemed to be slightly overrun. Again, this is very minor and hardly anything for me to gripe over, but I just thought I'd mention it all the same.

Now, to get onto the plot-line: I am with you in that I don't think I've ever come across another story depicting Riku's descent into darkness, and I'm very glad that there now is one! I also enjoy the fact that you've taken it a step up from the 10 rating of Kingdom Hearts, as it's always nice to get a bit more of a-realistic view of the events within the game. Now I'm not saying I'd love exceedingly colorful speech and excessive blood and guts spattering the walls, but I liked the overall presentation that you gave within your story. It was realistic, yet in a very tasteful way.

Again, this was a very wonderful read, and I greatly look forward to reading the rest of the chapters that you've submitted. Best of luck to you and your writing!
Life is no Fairytale chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
This was pretty cool. I'm not really sure why I didn't read this before...I think it might have accidentally be deleted when I was cleaning out my e-mail. I'm sorry that you're not getting any more reviews! But I shall stick with this story to to end if it helps. This chapter was really good. I loved the fight scene. I envy your talent for that.(can't write a decent fight scene to save her life) I updated Fading Time. Take a look and tell me what you think please! And when I update, I'm going to tell people to take a look at this fic because it's AWESOME!

Life is no Fairytale chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I can't believe i'm still the only 1 who reviewed!That is lame! This is awesome! I like how you added in the fights. One thing I think you should kno(cuz i'm OCD about the tiny ) This is in 3rd person, not 1st. The bold was...weird i guess is a good word for it. I don't know why, but it kinda made it harder to read. I can't wait to read more though! And I'm going to try 2 update my KH fic soon. I had it...but then the train decided 2 leave me, so who knows when it'll get up. -_-"

Life is no Fairytale chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Interersting. I like it so far. Riku is also my favorite character of all time(in the KH series anyways.) I'm curious, is this going to be one of those fics that's a 'what if Riku didn't go to darkness and became the keyblade master like he was suppossed to'?(I hope that made sense!) Do you know if Dream Drop distance will connect to the main story at all? Update soon!

kairi

P.S. I just Realized I'm the first to review...COOL!