Reviews for The Start of the DigiBaby Boom?
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I likes this one shot. It was nice how shock and sadness turned to happiness. Great work.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
That was great. I don't blame TK for being as shocked as he was. I absolutely loved Tai's reaction to the news, and how he and Davis threatened to kick TK's butt. But then you made me so sad to her that Kari had had a miscarriage. I feel so sorry for her. But their little plan to trick everyone was so great. I was laughing so hard as I was reading it. And I loved the names of the kids.
Keri-wordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was so cute! I loved over-protective Tai! :D
KumoFuzei chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
It was really lovely :D I enjoyed it and it made me feel good if I was nitpicky which I am I'd say that you put feels instead of feelings once near the end and that Salamon is a rookie, how could a six year old have a rookie when a nine-year old only has an in-training? It's your story and all but that logic just niggled at me. Also I'm fairly certain it's Yolei not Yolie :)

Anyways nice feel good fanfic :)
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I liked this :) it was sad, then funny, then sweet haha. Oh Joe xD
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Enjoyable read, but I gotta say my favorite part of this story was Joe without a question. It sounds weird saying that but again without a question it's true. Honestly because of how you portrayed him I'm going to look up more Joe fics hoping to read more stuff like that haha. You write a Joe fic! No sarcasm tha's how much i liked your portrayal of the guy.
LivingItUp-00 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
sigh i loved this story it was just great! i laughed when you said davis i could imagine it in my head ! sad that she had a miscarriage but yes they were toooo young :D loved it
LivingItUp-00 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
the alpha phoenix chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
A good, well written one-shot. The way you combined the serious side and the humour was fantastic. It was a great read.
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
nice one-shot, at least everything fine but poor Kari, having a miscarriage, guess it wasn't meant to be.