Reviews for The Problem with Sign Names
Guest chapter 4 . 20h
AMAZING STORY
Izzyisosm chapter 6 . 6/29
what happened to chapter 7?
Lisa Smithers chapter 6 . 5/29
I can't wait to read the next chapter! I love the plot idea, and you've written it very well.
Renegade Storm chapter 2 . 2/16
I'm not 100% certain about the ASL name thing. That what I remember being told a while ago. Also that only deaf people can give you your name.

Yes you get your name from people apart of the deaf culture. You can not pick your own. As for asl name signs they can be creative . Mine is the sign for m with book. Easy to figure out why.
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 1/20
I really like this idea. :)
Anon chapter 6 . 1/4
Very nicely done!
QuirkCirc chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
I love this fic. Really well done and you know your stuff which is awesome. ;D
jael33 chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
I was so excited to find this fic, and then to find it's been abandoned makes me very sad.
jael33 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Being American Deaf myself I'm very happy to find a deaflock fic!
Sam chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Hi. I'm really enjoying this. In regards to ASL names, you are right that they use your initials and have to be given to you by a Deaf person, but I've never heard of the rule about location or met anyone whose name sign referenced a location. Sometimes they reference gender. In ASL signs on the head from the nose up are masculine and nose down are feminine, so my sign name is an S next to my mouth. But that's not a rule.
Crystia chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
This is so interesting! You seem to really know what you're talking about with the BSL (although I must admit, I am absolutely not an expert, so I wouldn't know) and it's cool to read about it.

Thanks for posting! If you ever wanted to continue this, I'd definitely be interested. :)
slendersummerseve chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
"Conan". Niiicee. lol but this is great so far :)
xAPRAx chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
Are u gonna keep going? I was so into it! :)
HpPjGg chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
It's a shame that you haven't updated this fanfic in years, it's quite interesting and I would love to read more *hint* *hint* :)
jenn008 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014