Reviews for Streaks of Charcoal
SophieSchmidt chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Loved it! So sexy and well written :)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
alysonstrivelli chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
oh my gosh, can I just ghdkflghkdsf this is the most amazing thing. ngl, I must've read this so much, it's definitely the sweetest thing ever. I'm nuts for asking for an addition to this story because GAH, it's adorable and amazing and I'm loving it so much! :D
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is gorgeous. I have such a thing for artists, ugh. I started watching that episode and then stopped and now I think I have to track it down again. Kendall was all dreamy eyed and beautiful there.
ectoGodhead chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
EXCUSE ME

I NOW LOVE YOU

DID THEY HAVE SEX?

IF SO, WHO BOTTOMED AND WHO TOPPED?

By the way, AWESOMENESSTHIS ONESHOT
TheMelodyInMyHead chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Its perfectttt! I loved it sooooo soooooooooo sooooooooooooooo much! :D
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Payment in kisses. Where did you get the idea? I love it a lot. The story is so creative and a work of art lol pun intended.

-lol I see the humor in the story now. lol overall the story was soooo overly sweeten cotton candy. I can die of diabetes or suffocation lol of this story XDXD.

Kendall marked him with a streak of charcoal. That cute. And then the next part... I would be lying if my corrupted brain didn't think Kendall was going to do more to the hot Adonis. lol

-Yea right! Special modeling job my ***. Woah I just picture a hot M-rating scene lol. *hint hint XDXDXD

I really love this one-shot. It's cute and fluffy and it ends in the HOTTEST way possible lol. I wonder if they did it in the park... lol ;]
WolvesRcool chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
great story, i liked it a lot
FavUYA chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh ok, ya I was going to ask what gave you this idea for this story, but then I got to the end lol. Good story by the way
nic98ole chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was GREAT! I loved this story! Like seriously, everything, the way that you described the story was a work of art in itself. I was thinking about writing a story about art, but after this, I don't know if I can compare. It's just so...wow. Sorry for spazzing, but I liked it :)
Small Blackette and FrizzyHair chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Damn,this story is totally awesome too. Do you have a story that's not completely awesome? I guess not considering you're such an amazing writer. X)

Over and Out!

-Small Blackette and FrizzyHair
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I totally enjoyed that! This was adorable! My favorite part was when kendall had kissed james and left the charcoal on james' cheek and james asked, "is that payment for all your clients?" or something like that but with a huskier voice. And, that last paragraph was VERY suggestive! ;)

LOL I LOOOOOOVED this! Amazing!
child who is cool chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
great chapter
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh my goodness, yum. :) That was so hot & descriptive (especially with Kendall's artistic parts) & then when James had the paint on him & their kiss, oh my word, their kiss. Yes, this was beautiful. :)

Excellent job! I loved it oh so much. :)