Reviews for Sammy Knows Best
Oshii chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh man. this was PERFECT! Sick Dean, puking, caring Sam - the perfect trifecta. Also, the best part? Dean resting his feverish head against Sam's shoulder for FIVE HOURS in the ER waiting room, with Sam OCCASIONALLY HOLDING AN EMESIS BASIN FOR HIS SICK BROTHER. ugh. do you know how often I have envisioned thiS EXACT SCENARIO with my favorite characters? You, my dear, are incredible. Thank you for this gift. 3
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That was cute! Thanks!
die Otter chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
With Dean's love for food it isn't hard to believe something like this could happen. And of course, Sammy always knows best! ;) This story was very good, I just wish it was longer. I really like the way you write hurt Dean.
selkies-song chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was like, really good, and I have no idea why I found it so adorable, but I did.
emily chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
i love it. i just love it. poor dean but your writing is great. please keep writing. all your other fics are lovely too. just great. really really great. :) you've got me as a dedicated reader. keep it up!
Swellison chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hmmm. I'm surprised that a hunter like Sam slept through Dean's many rounds of puking in the night, even though Dean was trying to be quiet about it, you don't throw up quietly. I hear my cat upchucking in the living r oom in the middle of the night- it wakes me up every time. I'd be willing to believe that Sam slept through Dean's vomiting if there was a reason for Sam to be extra tired to start with, if he was just coming off a cold/flu/hunitng injury or something. That said, I enjoyed reading this, and I like Sam hauling Dean off to the hospital, food poisoning and barfing being a perfectly *normal* reason to go to the hospital/ER, so there's no need to concoct a story about what happened, the truth suffices.
wifeymcwiferson chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
The ending was perfect! So Dean, so Sam!
SayLo chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Read it month ago and read it again haha i love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wonderful! I love it when Sam takes care of Dean! Sometimes on the show I think we're deprived of that. If I had a say in it, we would have more moments like this. Nice job!
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Cuuuute!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Well, count on Sam to say a big I TOLD YOU SO! LOL And he should too, cause Dean is so stubborn!

I like it, dear! Sick Dean makes me happy (again, I'm not normal, I'm not denying it! LOL). Thx for sharing, I really enjoyed reading

Kisses

Rosetta
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hi! I loved this! Wonderful job! I enjoyed it very much and think you have a knack for this story-writing stuff! Thanks again and take care! :)
FlutteringLights chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I thought it was a good story :) I liked the ending. Keep writing! :D
extraordinary geek chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
aww,a good brotherly hurt/comfort fic. And if I sat so myself, this was a really well written one. Good Job!:D
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Love it! Poor Dean! Why is it I love it when the boys are sick?