Reviews for Sammy Knows Best
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That was cute! Thanks!
die Otter chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
With Dean's love for food it isn't hard to believe something like this could happen. And of course, Sammy always knows best! ;) This story was very good, I just wish it was longer. I really like the way you write hurt Dean.
Middle-Earthling chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was like, really good, and I have no idea why I found it so adorable, but I did.
emily chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
i love it. i just love it. poor dean but your writing is great. please keep writing. all your other fics are lovely too. just great. really really great. :) you've got me as a dedicated reader. keep it up!
Swellison chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hmmm. I'm surprised that a hunter like Sam slept through Dean's many rounds of puking in the night, even though Dean was trying to be quiet about it, you don't throw up quietly. I hear my cat upchucking in the living r oom in the middle of the night- it wakes me up every time. I'd be willing to believe that Sam slept through Dean's vomiting if there was a reason for Sam to be extra tired to start with, if he was just coming off a cold/flu/hunitng injury or something. That said, I enjoyed reading this, and I like Sam hauling Dean off to the hospital, food poisoning and barfing being a perfectly *normal* reason to go to the hospital/ER, so there's no need to concoct a story about what happened, the truth suffices.
wifeymcwiferson chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
The ending was perfect! So Dean, so Sam!
SayLo chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Read it month ago and read it again haha i love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wonderful! I love it when Sam takes care of Dean! Sometimes on the show I think we're deprived of that. If I had a say in it, we would have more moments like this. Nice job!
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Cuuuute!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Well, count on Sam to say a big I TOLD YOU SO! LOL And he should too, cause Dean is so stubborn!

I like it, dear! Sick Dean makes me happy (again, I'm not normal, I'm not denying it! LOL). Thx for sharing, I really enjoyed reading

Kisses

Rosetta
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hi! I loved this! Wonderful job! I enjoyed it very much and think you have a knack for this story-writing stuff! Thanks again and take care! :)
FlutteringLights chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I thought it was a good story :) I liked the ending. Keep writing! :D
extraordinary geek chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
aww,a good brotherly hurt/comfort fic. And if I sat so myself, this was a really well written one. Good Job!:D
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Love it! Poor Dean! Why is it I love it when the boys are sick?
Gord and V chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Lovely story! The last bit was quite funny, good job.

Peace out boy scout,