Reviews for Of People, Places & Things
Meriyem chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
omg ! Just amazing , I never read something written like that , and it was just great . The mean doesn't really matter, because the emotion always come across as true.
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
AWW! I'm a huge 'klaine' fan and I absolutely adored this fic! Great work! :)
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
That's a really oddly written story, and kind of amazing and original for it! I loved it _ Very good.

K
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh. Em. Gee. My head is spinning from the sheer awesomeness.
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was absolutely beautifully written! I adored this! You are a very talented author!
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow. Just; wow. This is amazing, there really is no other word for it. It was poetic and beautiful, but overall amazing. I really really loved this.

The repetition of 'somewhere' and the contrast in the Kurt parts and the letter parts are brilliant. Wow.

*adds to favourites*

-Princess Ducky
PlotterFTW chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
That was phenomenal. Concise, right on point, and very well written, with just enough words to tug on heartstrings. Yay for Klaine being back together and all happy and Kurt proposing! 3
arainymonday chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is such a beautiful story. The repetition of "Somewhere" gave it a lyrical quality in my head so that it felt more like reading a love poem than prose.
gummybear22 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh my gooooood! THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! I loved it! Tht was adorable! :D
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh wow, that was just fantastically beautiful. Following the path of the letter was awesome. All the little nuances were what made this fic phenomenal. I enjoyed it very much. :D
Coiffed-and-Curly chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is so good! It's just long enough and the pacing just right for the feeling to really come across.

Very interesting way of going about things; I like it!
myaenadgal chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Something about the rhythm of this is just perfect! :)
danrdarrenc chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was really awesome!
KayoHrr chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is amazing. Wow, I mean, it's just so... I don't know. It what you said it was. The tracking of a letter and two lives, waiting for it all to be connected. It's beautiful. It reminds me of Somewhere only we know.
shotofvanilla chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
awww... that was so.. moving, if that's the right word to describe it. Lovely story here, I love the idea. And that poor letter haha... at least it got to where it needed to be in the end.