Reviews for Practices in Patience
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
The cerulean expanse was a delight, the Tetris block gone astray a droll image banishing all triste or morbid thoughts. The corvid creature's furrowed brow tricked a smirk from my riant lips, while the heights of rapture and the plains of contentment did surely and insistently beckon my parched and wearied soul to come and taste and rest.

But, son ... you HAD ME at the majuscule bastion. I have NEVER heard a better or more apt description of the Tower, and you did it in two words. Pure, freaking, unadulterated genius.

No dictionary was necessary; a reasonably adequate lexicon would be up to the task. While your prose was of a deeper hue of purple than the vaunted orchis mascula, it was readily apprehended, and thoroughly - THOROUGHLY - enjoyed.

You, sir Wordsmyth, have my deepest thanks and most hearty congratulations and felicitations. This goes immediately to Favorites.
Legalmente Insano chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is piece has one of the most impressive uses of language I think I've ever seen on this site. The flow of the story is beautiful and the use of language just adds to the feel. It is quite different from the other stories you've written however I really like it.
ShalimarMars chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
AWESOME! the language you use is one not seen in a long while. I love it!
Growling chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I must admit, you lost me at a lot of the figurative language and I read several parts over again. Still, I feel proud that I didn't have to use a dictionary or thesaurus to enjoy my shoujo-ai. Thanks for not letting it sit on your computer forever and ever. It was worth the time I spent reading it.

I look forward to your next posting, whatever it may be (unless I haven't actually read/watched/played whatever the fic is based on).

Until then, I bid you farewell.
Rannison chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Short, fluffy, and to the point ] a great break from my own writing, and definitely some motivation to keep pushing forward. Thanks again, and keep 'em coming!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2