Reviews for Transatlanticism
To bad You wont update, this was so intresting and breath taking. I had reed every single chap today if You had had more.. Wont find one this good any time soon I guees :( really loved it! Hope I will stumbel over this in the future (updated). Thanx :)
spnwinchester125 chapter 3 . 8/2
Please update!
Deadlycake chapter 3 . 6/16
more please i loving this
CrystalOfTime chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
That wasn't lame at all! I thought it was great! Cheer up! You did a fantastic job! Plz continue sometime?
Dani McLean chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
This is really good so far. I can't wait to see what happened for Rin too be locked up so long and how school will go for Shiemi now and if Rin is going to attend with her.
fantasyfan12341234 chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
I love this! I love this! I love this! Of my fluffy marshmallows please;! PLEASE UPDATE I NEED MOARRRR! PLEASE THIS IS AMAZING LOVE IT LOVE IT THE CHAPTER WAS AMAZING AND NO YOU ENDED IT PERFECTLY! EVEN IF ITS JUST A FEW PARAGRAPHS PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
The ending might be lame, but the only way to make it better would be to continue; which you haven't done for four years.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Awww... Cute..
I wonder what happened to Rin. He was sealed away for ten years. Or something... Then I was thinking 'why didn't Yukio say something' then I remembered that Yukio is an ass-butt.

Interesting- keep up the good work.
madman42 chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Interesting story so far! More soon please!
reviewer74 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Great Chapter!
Dark Dusk chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
oh my god Black Butler came to mind at this! lol anyway I hope you continue this because its SOOO FLIPPING AWESOME! X3
paracuties chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Whoa, I like this! This is way better than most of the Blue Exorcist fanfics out there, and they are all pretty in character! Keep up the good work!
veutix diasseux chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Th-three ...years.
Well I was never one to give up hope. This story is pretty spot on. The AnE charas. are well written aand kept incharacter. I would have loved to see where this went and what unfolded.
Ko'orisha chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE OMG UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3DPhantom chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I know this hasn't been updated for a really long time, but I was wondering if you were ever going to continue this?

I really like this story. Poor Rin-san! I feel so bad for him...