Reviews for Transatlanticism
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 3 . 2/27
Awww... Cute..
I wonder what happened to Rin. He was sealed away for ten years. Or something... Then I was thinking 'why didn't Yukio say something' then I remembered that Yukio is an ass-butt.

Interesting- keep up the good work.
madman42 chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Interesting story so far! More soon please!
reviewer74 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Great Chapter!
Dark Dusk chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
oh my god Black Butler came to mind at this! lol anyway I hope you continue this because its SOOO FLIPPING AWESOME! X3
paracuties chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Whoa, I like this! This is way better than most of the Blue Exorcist fanfics out there, and they are all pretty in character! Keep up the good work!
veutix diasseux chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Th-three ...years.
Well I was never one to give up hope. This story is pretty spot on. The AnE charas. are well written aand kept incharacter. I would have loved to see where this went and what unfolded.
Ko'orisha chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE OMG UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3DPhantom chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I know this hasn't been updated for a really long time, but I was wondering if you were ever going to continue this?

I really like this story. Poor Rin-san! I feel so bad for him...
serima chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :3
S chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
How did the cat get there? Are they in her dorm? I thought it was Yukios bed...
Anyway it was good! Thanks for writing
S chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Never say anything negative about your writing, except maybe that you might have some spelling mistakes, ok? Keep it cool coz you're cool.
I liked it. And I so knew he was naked!
S chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ah great predicament!
NollyLvn chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
are you… really going to just abandon this AWESOME fiction? *flips table* Are you sure? *takes out kurikara* You better continue this, dude? ;) *leads an army, ready for war*

im losing my mind.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
This is great so far, if only it was still continuing
PosiedonGodSlayer chapter 3 . 3/12/2014