Reviews for His Happily Ever After
itsi3 chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
LOVED it! ... Looking at it from George and Noras POV, They wanted a blended family... Now they have one. Everyone is a Venturi... At least till Marti gets married :)... I really enjoyed this :)
itsi3 chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
WOOO! Love Lizwin! :D
itsi3 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Dun Dun Dunnnnn! So awesome!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I'm so intrigued!
bsloths chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Perfect ending! I love that we got to see their own wedding! I loved the extra Dasey in there too! Perfect, just perfect!
bsloths chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
Yay! I was so excited to see this story again! With you, it's always better late than never and worth the wait!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
This made me cry. Your not gonna finish this are you?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
You seriously made me cry, damn.
bsloths chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
Aw! Yay! Yay! Yay! So sweet! Go Lizzie! Not much else to say about this chapter - loved it!
bsloths chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
I hate to say it, but I feel bad for Eric! Even worse for Ed, of course. CANNOT WAIT to see what Lizzie says!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Ooh! Yay! Things are starting to get even more interesting!
bsloths chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Oh my gosh! So insanely intense! I LOVED this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next!
bsloths chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
oh, Edwin, no! Julie is a skank and a half and she should not have taken advantage of you when you were so vulnerable. Oh, Ed.

OOh, did Derek take the wrong disc? I can't wait to find out!
bsloths chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Aw, I love Derek/Ed interaction. And Casey is so smart, even though her CDs didn't have the intended effect! On to Chapter 5!
bsloths chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Sorry I'm so behind! Gonna try to catch up today.

I hate Julie. UGH. I hate her. Stupid Julie. :)

But I LOVE adult Edwin. He reminds me of Derek a little, which is good. But he's still HIM. On to the next chapter!