Reviews for The Last Flight
marblesharp chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
While I wish there was more explanation on Juliet reconnecting with Lindsay, I have to say I like this ending over the book's, even though we need the book ending. ;) Nice work!
LoveDoes chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This is awful Sam is so ooc.
Ooggles chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
A little bit straightforward. Needs more detail although has the right ending!
Literati Lover chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I hope they actually go through with it. Great story, by the way! Loved it! The ending of Before I Fall was just too sad!
lunafirebird chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
love it! it's a much better ending than the one that she wrote in the book :D great job
Nevan chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Love the story!
And, HOLY CRAPPERS! That's is totally a movie i'd see...
iFoxWhisper chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
i love this ending! omg omg! i wish this is the way it really ended Q.Q
ALW4 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I loved it! :)
Princess Asaria chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I love the very last sentence :)
the-mindlessness chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
OMG! It's goona be a movie!Yaya! Good job. I always thought she should have lived I mean how sad. she finds her true love sorta kinda tells him then dies i cried for like a week it's an awsome story seriously .IT.
nebakanezer chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Nice ending!
AcrossTheWater chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is a great take of the ending. It's nice to get an idea of what happened after. I'm also really excited for the movie!
luvin'-music chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Amazing ending! I literally just finished the book, and yours was the first fanfiction I read. Let me tell you, I am so NOT disapointed. Seriously good! Write more!
catgirld86 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I really liked it. it gave a happy ending to this great story! Are they really turning the book into a movie? That's so awesome!
Kathrin J Pearl chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I love the happy ending, i read it recently and was so sad that she died at the end