Reviews for Passing Notes
Why wont you UPDATE!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
interesting.
Sailor Rallison chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Too lazy to log in. Happy Easter! Great story! I hope to find out what happens next soon! Hope you have a chance to continue this story!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
wow... some people believe everything they read now don't they? sheesh!
Light Penguin chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
I absolutely love it! Please keep writing more! I feel like there is so much more to tell, and I'm looking forward to it! About Mamoru's tattoo... Well, I'm not sure what I think rich now, but I'm looking forward to Usagi's reaction.

I love what you're doing! Please update soon!
loveingthestory chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
To lost in my stats work for my junior class in my university to review each chapter but I wanted to let you know that I like the story and am interested in where it is headed.
rainediamond chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Did Mamoru get the tattoo or is it transferring over from his past life. I love Usagi and Mamoru together but bringing Seiya back would be so dramatic and exciting.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Love it.
IsadoraKayStone chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
interview writing can get kinda tiring I know :) I like that you had her go to shoot the rumor down right away though. Now I'm wondering though if you are going to have her pregnant in this story.

lol yeah Iknow no plot spoilers can be given but its fun to wonder.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Mamo-chan's tattoo reads...

"Property of Serenity" !

Wish Beryl had seen this and gone found Diamond instead to harass er be affectionate with... And destroy The Dark Moon instead! Can you imagine Beryl and Emerald going at it? OR Beryl can go after Saphire He looks like a Mamo-chan clone anyway! She still has to fight Prisma ! Geeez, even evil wenches can't get a break!

But atleast then the Moon Kingdom would have been safe! IF BERYL ONLY SAW THE TATTOO! (T_T);;

"Property Of Serenity", Queen Serenity probably "branded" him for her daughter's safe keeping! ; )
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Oh quite good five chapters
wannabe kairi chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
great chapter but wat does the tattoo say its driving me crazy
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
love it. :D
Miss Comatose chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Thanks for cutting the interview. It would have gotten tedious really fast. But as always, great chapter. What does Mamoru's tattoo actually say?
Anon chapter 7 . 1/29/2012