Reviews for Not My Best Idea
Interessante ... Eu gostei
Anon chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
cute! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Dang.. for a second I was going to blow up because I thought it was a oneshot- so glad i saw the next button XD
LadyTeldra chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
... That's the traitor isn't it? -pouts- It would make sense. It's one of those obvious things nobody wants and therefore makes it perfect.
Nikki Pond chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
awesome
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Awww, the ending was adorable! Poor, confused Loki.
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
The end felt rather forced, and you got a bit tedious with detail at times, other than that it was good.
time2read chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Great CH!
Bloody-Destination chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel Sequel! You either write a sequel or I hunt you down and kill you in your sleep...! O.o ...then bring you back to life so that you may write a sequel!
Bloody-Destination chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Lol Wikipedia. Yeah Loki died but he was reborn as a good guy (technically a good kid as in like an 11 year old). Serrure actually means lock in french. When Loki lost his memory he pick it because it "sounded right" which I take to mean lock sounded like Loki to him I guess. Great story! I love it!
hypercell chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Love this story! It is awesome! I LOVE it! (Sequel sequel sequel!)
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Oh, I like how this ended! The battle was well done, as was the dynamic you described between Laufey and Loki throughout the whole story. I'm also glad that Thor met Jane and went through a lot of the emotional growth that he went through in the movie even though he didn't get banished to earth. And I'm so happy - going back to the beginning of the story - that Loki and Thor got the chance to settle the misunderstandings between them before they got out of hand. Having his origins revealed this way did a lot for Loki's sanity.
Mystic 777 chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
I really enjoyed this. You not only helped Loki get through the revelation of his heritage intact, but a stronger person overall. I also appreciated his opportunity to shine in the war. Thanks for sharing this.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
That is a really good idea with the healers also acting as observers; plus, any minor wounds can be healed on the spot, and the warrior returned to battle with much less loss of time (especially for those warriors not paying any attention to their wounds till they fall over. Gee, does Asgard have any of them?).

Neat chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
It can't be. No, no, no, no.

-Oh, yes, yes, yes. But Loki is right. Odin does favor Thor, even when he does really stupid stuff. And he's quite right that Asgard also favors Thor.

Fortunately, the Thor that you wrote still cherishes Loki as his brother, which might make all the difference in the world.