Reviews for Blood Work
sirensbane chapter 1 . 6/15
It's bad when a painful sunburn can really lighten the mood. But it did. Poor Dean.
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great story, thanks!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Dean would hate his face being messed up since he knows that's a major factor in his sucess with easy women.
CanadaNL chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
So, I've read this at least five times and it just occurred to me that I've never reviewed it. How lame is that? Anyway, awesome job (as usual). I do love some Dean whump!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very good story.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great as always - thanks for sharing
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Honey have I ever told you how much I love you? 'Cause I do. You are one awesome writer and I'm adding this story to one of my favorites ever.
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Gordon was one crazy s.o.b good job capturing that.
karencita chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hey, no one had reviewed this story yet, so I just wanted to let you know, I really like it. I think you got the characters very in-character, which is very important to me. One question I was asking myself, though- why did Gordon let them go? His main goal is to kill Sam, right? Anyways, I realy liked the story, good work! Are you planning on continuing it with a sequel, or is it jsut a one-shot? It'd be good either way.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
i friggin loved this little fic! great job! very touching. way to force the emotions out of those two idjits _
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love love loved this! Such a great hurt Dean fic with just a touch of hurt Sam! Are you planning on a second fic? one where the boys get Goro or vamp goro gets the boys?
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
LOL He messed with Dean's face! This dude is going down! LOL

I really enjoyed this story I've never really liked Gordon (some people did) but he's a good human threat to the boys Always usefull and stories XD

See you around dear