Reviews for World's Still Spinning
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Hahaha, like the fact that people seem to be more intimidated by a super happy Puck than a scowling one. Rawr, loved the dialogue between Puckleberry, and how the boys supported their relationship. Great job!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Loved it
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
awwww i love them together
and-the-avengers-assemble chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was cute, I loved it. I really love your Puckleberry one shots.
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Loved it!
bella0148 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
GAH i love these two so much & the way you write them
Pucca chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
haha love3 i adored it. besides always having finn in these stories being jealous i wanna see a reaction where lauren notices xD
bridgetlynn chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
So cute. I sort of love anything that get's Finn's panties out of joint. When it's Puckleberry it's even better. Great little one-shot/drabble.
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
lol...love these little one-shots...that ended up a 2-shot! lol

Would be great to see them in another story, or just keep continuing this one:)))

thanks bunches for posting...

~elle
Nova802 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Yay! An adorable follow-up! I loved happy Puck and I especially liked this: "He's happier still that a smiling Puck seems to scare the unholy crap out of the McKinley masses."

Just. So. Perfect!

And the two of them together, the flirtatiousness, the heat, and really just the sparkle, made me smile. I also need to mention how adorable the approval of (most) of the glee boys was. Thank you so much for sharing!
Sidalee chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Awww that was incredibly sweet. I really wanna see a truly happy Puck like that in the show.
navidandannie90210 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
LOVE THE STORY!Haha with kurt and rachel being musical soulmate!But so true! All in all rreally good story!
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
loved it! Great job!
maipigen chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You and Fina's cooperation makes my day:D I LOVE these stories . I wish they'd be longer because I can't seem to get enough of them hehe.

Thanks for bowing down to Fina's genius and making it your own!

Happy writing