Reviews for The Time Traveler
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
-swoons over story-
Devin Aiden Teague chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
(Another) Very nice story!

(I remember reading The Time Machine once.)

This will probably be the last of your stories I read for the day (because I have work to do, and my own stories to write.) But... I like this. (I think I like everything I've read by you though, so does it count?)

-Dev
GlowingMechanicalHeart chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
*fist pumps in the air* I knew it was you on the tumblr :D

Anyway, well hello there miss, you were missed. I just love your fics, I really do. I liked the friendship that Francis and Arthur share, the simplicity and uncomplicated life of Matthew and his people.

I'll admit that it's been a while since I read The Time Machine, I guess I need to re-read soon.

Glad to see you back, hope you upload the stories you wrote for the tumblr.
Nivell chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awesome premise!
B. Tommorrow chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Yeah! This is personally one of my favourite fics that you've written! I love hetalia and I love 'The Time Machine'! And you managed to join the two in beautiful matrimony! Thank you for writing this! _

-Tomm
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
AND BELIEVE IT IS GOOD YOU ARE BACK

C8
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow. Just wow.

Time machine indeed.

Cappuccino-Dreams chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
ahahaha my boyfriend is tending to ukcan tumblr blog D

ANYWAY. You're back ;u; laskdjskdjlas you're fanfics truly are one of a kind and this is just fantastic. Or maybe I just love UKCan that much.

But your writing style really is exceptional.

And I assume Arthur is trying to get Matthew to his own time, but always failing, which is the way it should be. Or something? o3o
Gethsemani chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Very good and beautifully written! I loved the way you so nicely cut in between scenes. I'd say probably the only thing that might confuse people who haven't read the book is the Sphynx. (I don't remember about it lol), but it's not a major element in your fic (from my understanding at least) and we get that it's supposed to be bad,... so basically, even without having read the book, your story reads very, very well! Congrats! One thing that left me with questions, though, is Arthur's ''So close, damn it, damn it all!'' I'm not sure I understand what he meant... it might just be me though lol.

I'm so glad to see you back on FFN, and as good as ever! ;)
Neverweremine chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
...

Hi! Glad you're back, got kinda worried...

Please don't hate me. (And if you don't remember why you should hate me that's just as well)

Also I did see you at the UkCan tumblr, awesome little drabbles (the tumblr isn't that active anymore)

I got a little confused at some parts but overall awesome. I would've thought that by the year 3000 we all would've been dead or really fat and lazy but it seems not since Mattie's usually considered 'normal'. Arthur would easily fall for Mattie, wouldn't he? Even though it's clear he isn't that loyal, just fakely shy.