Reviews for ENDGAME
Von chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
"necessarily entail telekinesis"

Huh? What does moving things with your mind have to do with Robin not knowing where Niko is?

Aside from Niko being taken down bizarrely easily - that was reality breaking - this is really good. I especially enjoy the dialogue.
Silwyna chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
Awesome story! Can't wait to read more.
eiyria chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
I finally got around to reading this. It is very good! Almost like a light version of HALF!

I can't wait till the next update!
kooie chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
I'm late to the party again! Anyway, another great chapter, "Do your homework" so Niko! And also poor Nik trying to keep his cool under awful circumstances :)

And Cal! So lost without his big bro! Good luck with your other literary efforts but hope you keep writing the Leandros boys, your stories are awesome.
Lilynette chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
So glad to see another chapter! And... why do I have the feeling that the man in the blue sports coat is using a voodoo doll? xD Am I right? Am I? Am I? ;D
heather03nmg chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
You've got another epic fic here and I can't wait to see what happens next. Brilliant job!
kooie chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Sorry, I was on a work trip and have just bit of free time so, even though I've been devouring the chapters haven't been able to comment. What can I say but "update soon please!" as always your character voics are perfect and the story tense and heartbreaking. Looking forward to next chapter.
Lilynette chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Argh!

Seriously? Now that's just cruel. You sadistic author.

As always, everyone was incredibly in character. Your chapters are just a pleasure to read.

Can't wait to read more ;P
Lilynette chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Well... that could have been worse, right?

Everyone dying. Huh. No big deal. Easy as pie.

Honestly, I find a Cal/Georgie relationship scarier.

Me Really not a fan of romances.

Thanks for the chap, I'm reading on to the next one!
Lilynette chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Niko threatening someone with a butter knife is somehow both hilarious and scary.

I'm pretty sure he could find a way to kill a man with a bobby pin.

And... freakin' Scotland? Damn.
prettyredfox chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Yaaaaay! Your writing another one! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sparkle45 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Great start, so far! I'm looking forward to reading more :).
Lilynette chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Did we really get... 3 chapters in one day? You're spoiling us, dear.

A girl could get used to that.

Keep the chapters coming!
Lilynette chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Ah, those evil hairdressers...

Loved that Cal had a strong bad feeling. That thing works both ways.

"For a penny a piece."

"My ass is worth a million times that,"

Hehe!
Lilynette chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Ohhhh, crap, crap, crap!

Have I told you I loved you yet?

'He didn't even bother to look at me. Despite the gravity of the situation, I couldn't help feeling slightly insulted.'

Loved that bit.

I really cannot wait to see where you're going with this. I'm off to read the next chapter now ;P