Reviews for When the Wallflower Bloomed
Mint Capella chapter 25 . 3/13
Hi! I like Shoko x Keiichi a lot, it's just that it is rare ocassion to stumble upon a very nice fic of them. I like this very much because none of the characters' actions and words feel OOC. I decided to reread this fic and I realized that you haven't updated in a very long time. Well, I know that I'm in no position to ask you like this, but please update! It would be a shame to let this fic abandoned. Well, you have your own life outside , so I can perfectly understand that it must be hard to manage your time . Anyway, good luck for the future!
yashi14 chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
I remember there were only around 3 or 4 chapters and a different title when I had to leave it due to life's calling. You have come such a long way! Despite the confusion with the tense, I love this story! And honestly, even though this has been marked as shimizushoko, I love Suichiro. I like the SuiShoko pairing A LOT!

I await the next chapter!
Mint Capella chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
This is a nice chapter! I keep wondering what is Stephen's past with music and what role will Yunoki play in this story, so please update as soon as possible!
estrellabrillante chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
COOOOL he be jelly
Guest chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
Omg author u need to updatemore! :) add keichi in the next chappie? Loved it
Urnumbaonefan chapter 25 . 5/13/2014
ERMAGERD THAT WAS SO CUTE! Stephen got ME blushing!
blackrabbit99 chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
dawwww,,,, asdfaslkdfjkljasdf lksadjf

FLUFFIEST CHAPTER EVER! and Azuma!

I hope i can give you a box of cookies for this wonderful chapter!

Good luck on your job hunt, :D

And thanks for having sui in this chap. Just made my day, :D
Guest chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
Plz make more! I'm looking forward to the next chapter _ and the romance 3 shouko and keichi r just too perfect together
Guest chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
My bad...

I hate my phone. I can't type and review properly... anyway, I'm so glad you've updated! Hooray for that!

Still not used to the new title, but anyway, I like it. :D

Glad Steph's making his presence known. Waiting for the next chapter.

_
kurousagi

Blackrabbit99
blackrabbit99 chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
Aww. That's so darn cute.

It's 12:37 am, and here i am, stopping myself from giggling and rolling madly like a fangirl from all those fluffs I've read.

So sweet. Much fluff.

I'm so glad some a
Guest chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
Update soon! So good 3 I like the title change btw :)
blackrabbit99 chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
oh.. You changed the title... OHHHHH!

I don't know where to start, but thank you for updating! I'm glad that you're not busy anymore and that you can update (I hope regularly).

I don't even know what to say, I'm so overwhelmed. It's good that you got the gang to hang out and have fun. I guess you're showing that even if Shouko is close to her friends, there's just another Shouko that can only be seen by her cousins. And also, are you trying to match-make Mori and Tsuchiura?... xD, God, I'm excited!

Anyway, do update soon! I'm still waiting for a certain prince to show up.

:P
gabrielle.yukifuyu.alano023 chapter 23 . 2/23/2014
Thank you so much for updating! You have no idea how elated I was today when I found out there was a new chapter. I'm excited for the next chapter! Is the competition starting? kekeke... we'll find out. I hope you're doing okay and please don't stress yourself out. Take your time to make the finished product 3 GAAHHH! I'm so excited xD
gabrielle.yukifuyu.alano023 chapter 22 . 1/28/2014
You have no idea how thankful I am to have such a wonderful author like you write about my ultimate La Corda OTP. The way you portray Keiichi and Shoko's lives is really amazing, I'm not kidding. This is the best depiction of them I've seen for a long time. I love them a lot but I never truly get to hear much about them in the anime nor the manga. You really bring out the best in them.
I really love the story so far and I'm excited for the rest! I want to see what happens to the La Corda characters in the Golden Notes Competition and whether Shoko will end up with Keiichi or Suichiro!
I understand that you must be busy so please take your time (I'm an author too so I understand how it feels to be so occupied I haven't updated my fanfic in months!). Keep up the good work! I'm really anticipating what happens next!
HelloKitty55443 chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
This is an unbelievably good story! You HAVE to update it soon! Whenever Stephen talks to Shoko, I'm just like NOOO! SHE BELONGS TO KEIICHI! And that Aunty Chichi, I just want to jump in there and slap her silly, not to mention kick her multiple times in the face with high heels. Trust me, that hurts like hell! Anyways, GOOD JOB! Next chapterrr! I want mooorrrreee! -has turned into total fangirl-