Reviews for Summer Heat
Ayano Yagami chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Theres not a game for it at all but if you know how to make video games u can make it.
lovleydragonfly chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
O.O lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
omigosh i love this! i definitely think you should make another to continue this! and i really like it when theres more than one thousand-ish words. you have an amazing style of writing and you keep very well to their character personalities. thank you :3
The Lovely Ghost a Broken Doll chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
wow, that was kinda intense.
Hope Diamond chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
please write more soon! its great!
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Dude. xD I love this so very much.
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
(chuckles) Boris is so mischivious in this, How fun! _
I'm out of here chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
*gasps* D8 Such a sneaky cat. Owo

I don't know how many times I read this fic...but I, finally, got to understand the plot very well. XD (*she's a slow dummy*)
LuLu chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Nyahaha so cute! I LOVE boris 3 This is a great fanfic thanks for writing XD
The-Cheshire-Neko chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
So sweet! You should make a follow up! There aren't enough BorisxAlice FanFictions! I love this and it's going on my favourite list!
icysu22 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Haha cute!
Littlemisslazy chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Holaaaa! Awesome fic! Btw, I'm littlemissunshine I'm just waaaaay to lazy to sign in, so... Lol :P

kyaaaaa so cute! _

loved it! Sequal plz!
EarthRiddle chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was really cute. The writing itself was rather good and Boris was very playful. Actually your Boris is almost closer to the game!Boris than manga!Boris even though you say you've only read the manga. I think that's interesting. I hope you write more Alice fanfic.
Mycha chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Cute! I especially like the cat qualities that you added in to Boris' part, though I'm glad you mentioned the cats pawing thing at the beginning. If you hadn't, I'm not sure that I would have gotten the meaning of his rubbing circles on Alice's arm at the end.
sappheiros chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wooow. My face as I kept reading became like this..0/0 and X3 !

This is sooo cute and mischievous at the same time! Yeah, I think Pierce, Elliot, and Peter would know that Alice was amrked by Boris, but what about the other Roleholders? Still, love the concept! I didn't know that cats marked their territory, and through sweaty paws no less! I'm a dog person (ELLIOT IS A HARE/RABBIT! NOT A DOG!), but I'm fascinated with cats. Their personality is mischievous, cunning, smart, and free and their fur is so soft and smooth too! Great one-shot!