Reviews for Sugar and Spies
Eileen chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
I love the sugar and spies stories. They are so completely different from the original stories and show, but you make them plausible!
The warmth is wonderful and after all, they "always have each other!"
Sarai chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
jkkitty1 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Illya and Napoleon as daddys very interesting. I enjoyed very minute of it. The love and caring the two showed plus their dedication to each other was great.
Aunt Debi chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
This is a great story. You show both the cold business side of Illya as well as his gentle, caring side in one fell swoop - and you did it very well. Please write more!
MLaw chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
loved it! also the play on the name Rosie Greer ( who played a former agent on the show!)
Uncle Charlie chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
And I can't wait to hear that explanation. Still, Waverly just said they couldn't marry; he never said anything about then having children.

Very nice first venture into MFU. Brava!
Avery1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Very sweet. I love this tenderness in Illya, and with his history (or so I imagine) it makes perfect sense that he would feel for this child. Your story flows beautifully from one emotion to the next.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
A beautiful and touching story.
MLaw chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
What a wonderful story with great contrast, going from bickering to brotherhood.

(or should I say fatherhood?)

Well done!
girl in the glen chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
It's good to read a compassionate Illya as he reaches back into what most of us assume is part of his past. The story is a nice balance between the pathos in the developing relationships and the action necessary to get them all to safety.
jkkitty1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great story. The interplay between the two men was wonderful and their caring, not often seen was great. Hope for more.
RoseLight chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
A perfect title for this sweet story. Nice contrast between the opening bickering and the ending unity: showcases their true values. IK "objects"-classic understatement.