Reviews for One bear and a soda coming up!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Its good add more chapters keep it up!
D chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
make more now!
tomboy chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
lol :D
FUCKUSCOOB chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
...WTF IS WTF AHHHHHH WTF IS WTF
Midnightestrella chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
OMG! I LOVE CHOCOMIMI! The series is sooo funny! Um, my fave pairing is ChocoXAndo tooo! :3 Hope u write more cute stories! MumuXMimi is cute tooo! :3 *Starts fan-girling*
Well,
HASTA LA PASTA! :3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ando and Choco seem a bit... OOC. Bur nevertheless, good story! It's great that someone made a Choco/Ando story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
FINALLY someone made a choco and ando story
TheSurrenderable chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
It's pretty good, you used good description and stuff so... Maybe make it longer?
kayla2317 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
It's kind of short, maybe a little more detal. Other than that I was into it3 it's cute, oh one more thing, your spaces need to be consistint. Ok good story
AnimegirlZ.09 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
it REALLY good! i cant believe there' people out there who like the same stuff as me! this is an awezome story. good job!
jd chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
it's fine
Firefly Fairy In A Bottle chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
My life... is complete. Finally, another ChocoMimi fanfic. This was a really creative idea. (How did you even come up with this?) It's kinda alternate-universe-ish, considering the events of the 5th volume. (Not saying it just incase you haven't read it.) And Choco seemed to be a little out of character when she said, "Mumu is the most feminine looking guy I have ever seen!" But the ending... ahahaha! It 'twas awesome. So MumuXMimi-ish. I love how Mimi (I think it was her...) said, "I would love to, but I'm stuck!" Oh, and there are a few grammer mistakes here and there, but overall, it's a good story. )