Reviews for Sailing on Freedom
SSBN -Srta. Sophie Brief Nara chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
Actually reading is a delight. I loved this writing very much. It was beautiful how you write so well to both of you. They are for each other, made for each other.
Delivering Joy chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I loved this. You managed to make even me as a reader feel more free for a moment.
Rumbuss chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Awesome! Loved it as always! It was perfect!
C.W's biggestFan chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Q: What's the definition of Perfection?

A: This Story.
JDeppCastle127 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh my god! that was amazing! Im the exact same as you! absolutely love those two lol ive started writing fanfictions too, read my one 'Love Story Continued : Jackelica' and tell me what you think ] im writing a sequel to it at the moment ]
Natacha chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love your writting! really, please make more fics : DD
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
It's great, I was totally in it ;) It was like I was feeling what she felt, you wrote it SO good! Please write more oneshots! And I'll promise to read and review ;)
Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
BEAUTIFUL!
ZeGabz chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I really liked this one, it's really good! One of my favorites of yours yet, actually.
Nikki-fan chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Hello:)

it's me again:)

I can't even describe how it was to read your next os. I love how you write and everything is so amazing. The whole plot is wonderful and Angelica and Jack are so cute:) Please write more of such stories. I will definitely read all of them:)and you will of course get a review:)
NekoRamenNinja chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
these ffns could seriously be made into movie scenes. i'm not kidding. x)

really sweet haha~ i liked the dialouge and descrip, it makes me feel like i'm watching a movie - i can visualize every scene perfectly (:

keep it up!