Reviews for Secret Warrior: SpiderMan
Cookie Montser chapter 6 . 4/27
Wonderful end to the arc. I love how the pieces came together. Great work!
Cookie Montser chapter 1 . 4/27
Oh man. I just read the first chapter, and it was brilliant. It's great to see a story written by someone with considerable knowledge of the characters/world. I just wish I didn't have to study for my exams, or I'd be all over this story right now. Thanks!
spirit117 chapter 19 . 4/6
Awesome chapter Nomad I really like this new version of Gwen Stacy. It was also interesting to see how Otto is a corrupt businessman.

Keep up the great work.
woah! update soon as a birthday present.
but tbh its not my birthday.
Rider Paladin chapter 19 . 4/4
Stunner, Stunner, Stunner. Ah, good old Clone Saga. You always did yield such interesting characters and great potential that got pissed away because of greedy executives trying to milk a good thing to death. Judging by the Germanic accent you give Otto, you've based him on the 90s animated version, who was voiced similarly. Interesting touch, and makes sense, given this Spider-Man is a fair bit more international than the "friendly neighborhood web-slinger" he's known as in most canons. And bringing in Gwen Stacy as a foreign investigative journalist for The Daily Bugle? Nice touch, too. Will sparks fly between her and Peter like in most canons where she appears, or will they just be ships passing in the night?
stuffsearcher2 chapter 19 . 4/4
Hey Nomad! Very good chapter, I'll admit, I didn't even think about Gwen's whereabouts in this world and it was quite the twist that she became JJ's reporter. It's quite amazing how you keep Peter in character in this universe, seeing as how you haven't turn him into a jackass or super-mega badass with a I don't care about anything kind of attitude. It keeps the story much more interesting since we are get to know how would the Peter we know and love deals with killing.

As always Nomad, keep writing and I promise I'll keep reading and hopefully reviewing.

P.S. I'm not sure who that woman was but she was quite Stunning ;)
super-spider78 chapter 19 . 4/4
great chapter and I think it was stunner
Great chapter, just had a thought why not make a tsa and secret warrior crossover, it wud be incredibly funny.
uh...that was kinda short...looking forward to longer at faster updates.
p.s. i wonder how is daisy?
hollowichigo12 chapter 19 . 4/3
This was a great chapter and quite interesting to see how you introduced Doc Ock and Gwen Stacy. I do know who the villain who knocked Peter is but I forgot her name and I think it is Knockout but I may be wrong. How Doc Ock's tentacles seem sentient was good and would make sense given what happened to him. How the chapter ended was really good because it wants readers to want the next chapter to come out sooner but at the same time leaving them satisfied with what happened.
spiderpercy chapter 19 . 4/3
Awesome work again in another awesome chapter

its been a while since u updated, tasm and secret warriar is my fabourite sotry of urs, but more so on tasm cause its aswesome lol

its great u brought out gwen in this chapter cause i think shes the first normal character of spiderman that appeared i think

please update faster on this chapter and tasm please!

ITS BEEN SUPER LONG PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEEEE
HaywireEagle chapter 19 . 4/3
Ah man. I look forward to these updates. The censorship is a touch annoying and pointless given what has happened already.
kash890 chapter 19 . 4/3
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait for the next one! ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 19 . 4/3
Looks like Fury is going to have a field day when this mission is over. I mean just so many unknown variables.

Still, this is a great update and a nice way for Gwen and Peter to met in this tale. Makes me wonder, when will we see MJ in this storyline ?

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one.

Plus, I wonder why doesn't anyone carry EMP grenades anymore ?
CMR Rosa chapter 19 . 4/3
I like your take on Doc Ock, interest having him own a island, I remember him trying to steal a island for Aunt May once in the comics.