Reviews for Where's the 'Happy' in the 'Birthday? Oneshot
luthor112 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Woooow, that was so cuuuuute! -
Unyielding Wish chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was hilarious...well written!
Kiseki-tan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Aw, so cute! :3 Gotta love Gakupo and his manly hair
Lily Vivi Nekoyama chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Well, nice act, Luka! Thumbs up for you! I thought it was her birthday, really. You really did a good job and pictured Gakupo's personalities well. I remembered OWATA! song after reading this XD
peaches2217 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
"'Hey... can I get out now?' said Gakupo.

'Nope.' said the man. 'Why don't we have some... fun together, pretty girl?'

Gakupo sighed.

'For the last time... I. AM. A. MAN!'"

That killed me! xD This whole story- This is one of the most epic Vocaloid stories I've ever read! Love it!
Ryunosuke Ryusei chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
The ending was awesome. Period.

XD

Nice little story, the hippie dude was fun, so was the crazy counter lady. Although, maybe Gakupo should get a haircut...nah, it's plenty manly, right?

Keep up the good work and make more GakupoxLuka soon, kay?
mysticXdrops chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Yay! another Gakupo and Luka story! i laughed when tcar thought Gakupo was a chick XD he does have pretty hair :3 i was surprised that in the end, it was really his birthday and not Luka's.
Sakagami Hina chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I'm dying here. Seriously. I'm going to choke on my laughter and die. GAKUPO YOUR HAIR IS SUPER MANLY!

Also, Luka, what makes you think that torturing Gaku is the best way to celebrate his birthday? You better have tons of... *thought process censored*

Luka: *Chucks an apple at me* SHUT UP!

There is much love here

Hina
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was HILARIOUS. I loved the bus part, the song, and everyone Gackupo went to to ask for directions cracked me up. I loved when the realator just walked away, and then when he shook his fist and yelled at whale guy was awesome, and the cab driver was hilarious. My by far favorite line: "If I pay you, will you leave?" XD Luka tricked him! That just added to its awesomeness. Save the Whales, yeah!

Acorn

Eii
Sydney Grise chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Nice, something that's after the wedding. (Unless it isn't but it does remind me of something that happens when they're married or close to it.)

On the other hand, it's been awhile since you've written something that's GakuLuka. Cool.

But still, poor Gakupo had to suffer...again. XD
TheInfiniteExpanse chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
xD This just made my day! I've read all your GakuLuka stories and I have to say that you're the best author I've seen in ages. Keep up the good work!
macchime chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Okay. I am seriously cracking up. Gakupo, I got fooled too. So don't feel TOO stupid. XD GO LUKA! (I like how the Kagamines are in there...)