Reviews for Remove All Doubt
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
absolutely one of thebest stories i've ever read :) Keep writing hun!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
The interactions between Ron and Hermione were really sweet and enough awkwardness to make their first time believable. It was also really hot, literally and figuratively lol! Great job, and thanks for recommending this on the Romione Smut blog!
hrhdana chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
ooh! who was it? great story, full of love...
ykickamoocow111 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I can never get enough of your Ron/Hermione stories as they are amazing in almost every way.

This story was great as i could easily imagine Ron avoiding having sex with Hermione for fear that it will make her realise sooner that she doesn't want to be with him but due to this fear Hermione feels like Ron doesn't want her. I love reading about a horny Hermione who wants nothing more than to strip Ron naked and have him take her. A sexually aggressive Hermione is always fun to read.

I also loved the oral sex as i imagine both Ron and Hermione have dreamed about Ron's head being between her legs.

Great story and i only hope you have more Ron/Hermione stories planned.
DrillSargent87 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Nice. A sequel? See what was happening wih Harry in the pond?
heronlove chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
That was so great. I have always liked it when they bared their soul to each other.

RonMioneOnly chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I liked this story. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the end when Hermione yelled, discovering that Draco was Harry's lover. If it wasn't Draco, I hope you can tell me who it was.
garotainvisivel2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I had enjoyed the reading, it was greatly done!

P.S.: loved Harry's secret lover, hah!