Reviews for Cole's Love
Elisa chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter to come
Black Dragon of the Sand chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Loving this story can't wait till you update the next chapter I will be waiting for it. :)
Black Dragon of the Sand chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I can't wait till the next update, I've been waiting for awhile to know what will happen in your story. I hope it will be very enjoyable and if you would like any help just send me a reply. I'd be happy to help.

Sincerly,

The Black Dragon
TheWalkingD3AD chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
i just saw the movie and i totally love cole! so i totally love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is such a cute story please update!
ShyParamoreLove666 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Aww this is good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This story is so cool!If you are having a writers block here is some advice:1*You don't have to go by the plot or jumble up the series of events like the can go by how the order is supposed to can even go by your own order.

2*give well back round readers want to know the story like theyre , you don't wan't to leave in gapps and end up reposting.

3*Don't zoom through the main character's relationshipps!Put it down piece by piece so the story will make more do this, make up parts that go in sync with the story.

4*a character like cole shouldn't look like a should be bold and should oppose the one who controls him at least ,try to show his badboy/romantic side by letting him get close to your main could catch the reader's eye.

5*There should be conflict between the main exmple,romeo and juliet had a is what spices up the your story, it could be a love triangle or problemscould do as well.

I hope this could help write your stories smoothly.I wish you goodluck writing.;3
EllaBellaTrix chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Cole's a stalker! He got her numberXP Love this story. update soon.
Jordan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Its very good plz dont stop itz very ah-mazing! :)
kacosta0919 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
AWW that's cute please update soon :)