Reviews for Demons of Desire
The Watcher chapter 7 . 5/26
An amazing story and this last chapter was amazingly hot.

Can't wait for whatever kink you;d like to explore next.
agapeandzoe chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Great writing! Wonderful sex scenes!
Juljja chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
I love this story! To bad there isn't any more chapters!
ADAcrushes chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Wonderful :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
I know real life often gets in the way of fanfiction but, I hope you get around to finishing this story. I love how you are portraying the relationship between Alex & Olivia. And, the semi-group sex is very hot & well written. If you do update, my vote is for them in the process of moving in together (ie new apt christening). I can only imagine how hot that is going to be.
rasaaabe chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
A very hot and very sexy story, I like it a lot and I want to know if you'll continue. I hope see some update of that fic soon because is really adictive.

I want see them living together and Abbie preparing the bachelorette party.
BerBer1684 chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
I really enjoy this story and the way you write this characters! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Rae D chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Hey, what happened to the updates on this one? I was enjoying it. ;w; One of the few fics with semi group sex that didn't turn into an all-out orgy... I like the unique slant you gave it. And of course this chapter was great as well... I think I already reviewed it when it first came out, hence the anonymous (but not really) review now.
MHfanSmoezz chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
Really love the story! Hope u upload soon! I think I would like it the most if they were already moving in together. X
sprite76 chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
Holy f-ing shit. Sorry if it's crude, but I had to dry off my fingers before typing this... Um, right now I can't help but imagine what YOU must be like in bed to be able to write these scenes the way you do. You keep them true to the characters as we know them but the added sex is some of the hottest I've ever read (and I have read a LOT, for better or worse). Thank you for gifting us with this fic, and please update asap! Whatever plotine you choose is good with me, but I gotta say I'd like it if the four of them all got plastered one last time and did the group thing. Keep up the incredible work!
juicetroop82 chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
I think it should be them moving in together. Glad to see another ch. Plz update soon
Roookie chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
awww (hug) thank you for the web-cookie lol

and just WOW.. it was wow.. I understand life is demanding, but we, A/O fans are also demanding for more writers like you lol But seriously, keep writing A/O, cos I am just loving this!

PS: I am for new apt christening, cos they need to christening all the apartment and I can imagine how will that happen

*me, the perv, lol
milk3002 chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Unless the move-in discussion includes some smutty goodness, then I'll have to opt for the christening ;)

As usual, an amazing job - I'm looking forward to whatever you decide to do with it!
Rae D. Magdon chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Can my vote be: I think you will do either of those options really well and I don't care as long as you update soon?
Jessica-loves-Katie chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
I like the moving in idea x