Reviews for Show Me Love
bellethiel279 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I'm super behind the times, but I just needed to tell you how much I love reading your writings! You turned me into a huge xrae shipper. I fall in love with your stories and your renditions of the characters. You're amazing, thank you so much for being so amazing!
CattleyaP chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Love it! Love it! Love it!
KindredSouI chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Cute! Love the ending :)
meel chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Ugh, Xaph, I keep saying this, but seriously! You're making me cry! But honestly, I prefer the other ending more. But still amazing as hell. Keep writing.
11 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I love you, you are the most wonderfullest person ever for making an alternate ending, you fulfill all my XRae fangirly dreams... I hope you write more XRae fics in the future, cause God knows there aren't enough (I think we only have like 16 pages worth in our archive), your fics are gems in our otherwise dead fandom, you make being an XRae fan worthwhile and all the more enjoyable.
RavenRechior chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I rather LIKE the name Nikolai, actually... and it's a nice change from the usual "Jason" person. . And you're right, they don't really discuss him in the show, so yea. ANYWAY, now that I'm done ranting or whatever... No, you didnt disappoint. Thank you. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep reading your stories!
Empress Raven chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I liked this. It really was fitting for them as well. And don't let people give you beef for him not being Jason. Sure, I like him as Jason and I can see how it works, but it was never proven. He could be anyone. Great work as always.
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Loved it!
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wow she left the titans for him... It was amazing and I think I like this ending better then the first one. I like your name for Red-X by the way.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I really like the alternate ending, I like having it both ways. :) I think Nikolai is a lot better choice than Jason to be honest :)
Crazychick101 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Okay first of all, great story it rocks second of all, please don't get your panties in a bunch i personally like the name nikolai and give a shit what his real name is he's red x damn it! One of the coolest villains in the show, that should be enough for every fan
ShadowedSaint chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
haha so this is actually a fic I rad before I became a devoted reader of yours and I must say I rather like him being called Nikolai it's different and red x is most certainly different
Knisley24 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Love it. But then, when do I not love stories like that? :D
XantheIris chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
LOVED IT!
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
great start to a new(ish) story!

trust me, i have that same problem, except with slade. see, in the comics he has blond-white hair, but in my storys he has black hair... i don't know why, it just might because im obsessed with black hair blue eyes...

anyways...