Reviews for Good Medicine
JustBlossom chapter 5 . 8/22
This story is amazing! It's such a great insight into Will's character, the plot is good, and it's so well written. It's by far the best fic I've ever read in this fandom.
I really really hope that you might find the time or inspiration to finish it one day... *crosses fingers*
LishaChan chapter 2 . 4/28
Hi there! I see that this fic has not updated in several years and I really am hoping that you will consider updating. I saw that you have updated something in Dec 2014 so I am hopeful that you are semi-active. I would love to see this fic finished!

(apparently i have already reviewed all later chapters!)
WickedBlue chapter 5 . 1/31
I so wish you had completed this. It's a wonderful fic and I really love the insight into Will's character, Akzeem's frienship is an awesome idea and it's great to see Robin already worried about Will. Aside of that it has a super interesting story line and I'm really sad that I won't be able to read more.
Chichaco chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Very disappointed that this story was never finished. I hope nothing happened to you to prevent finishing it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Please countinue the story :'-) best i've read so far :-)
Mideila chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
This is an interesting story. When it continued?
Shinouq chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I love your story, I'm just really hoping you haven't given it up and will continue it soon :)
Shelly2728 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I can't believe that I never reviewed this story, but it is fantastic! I know that it's been a couple years, but saw that you updated your profile not too long ago, so is there any chance you might be finishing this one at some point? It's far too good to give up and its obvious that a lot a reviewers would agree with me. I hope you do, thanks!
Susan chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I hope you keep writing! This is by far the best prince of thieves fic I've read 3 3
Easionia During chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Where is the rest? You can't leave me hanging! For the love of Will Scarlett, PLEASE! I MUST KNOW! (By the way, you are an excellent writer.)
Mw chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
A wonderful story, your take on will and robin is really amazing. I would love to read more.
Sword-Rain chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I enjoyed this story very much, thanks for writing it! D
Rivan Warrioress chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Hi there. I just found this story, and i'm really enjoying it so far. I love how you write the characters, and how they interact with one another. Looking forward to reading more of it.

R.W.
North Caskett chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Hey Bender

I love this fix! It's soo good! But you haven't updated in so long - have you abandoned it?

I really really hope not.

Tharrow
DanelleSephton chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
great story, good plot, utterly awe-striking in every way